Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality
That's a nice knife, I want one...

No way in gently caress I'm showing my face let's see if I can find something without my face showing. Here we go!

Undead murder or general several killer both work. Too bad I don't have a machete or the effect would have been perfect.
:black101:

DropsySufferer fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality

GildThatLily posted:

Rachel from Blade Runner with short, curly red hair!

Looking remarkably cheap!

Click here for the full 730x1383 image.

Click here for the full 650x1484 image.

How about you do the android stripper with the boa next? Do have a website... :fap:
I'll do any costume and even show my face if you do that one. Don't forget she had on NOTING else but a snake a toy anything is fine.

Don't make me unhappy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality

feetnotes posted:

Hey! Let's avoid creepy poo poo like this.

I'm not the one posting sexy photos of myself. An attention whore must deal with the consequences. They like attention so don't worry. :)