Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

8ender posted:

You may already know this, but someone clued me in to a great way of bleeding bike brakes the other day. Take a long clear tube and run it from the bleeder and up over the handle bars. Then just pump the hell out of the brake with the screw open until the fluid level is at the handle bars. Close the screw, drain the tube, and repeat. This works so drat well I was amazed I didn't think of it before and now I have to tell everyone.

Also prudent when bleeding brakes for the first time:

Wrap a towel around one of the fittings, and then put some pressure on the lever, and crack the banjo bolt fitting open. Some fluid will spill out, and before the lever goes to the bar, close the fitting. You just want it to the point where it doesn't hiss or spit, it should just quietly push fluid out. If you do that on all of the fittings and bleed at the master cylinder as well, usually you can get some pretty decent pressure straight off the bat. I usually find that it's fastest to just tie the lever down, leave them overnight, and then bleed them one last time in the morning.

If you want to make it go faster, you can hold the lever down, crack the bleeder, pull the lever to the bar, close the bleeder, and then let the lever go, so you're just pumping fluid through the system, rather than out of and then back into the system.

If you use this system with a vaccum bleeder, it's the easiest way to get air out of the system. Attach the bleeder, pump some vaccum into the lines, and the bleeder helps draw the air out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

8ender posted:

A stupid little one man brake bleeder kit that I'd use after leaving the bleed screw open for a few hours with the brake lever tied closed. Its my first bike that is modern enough to have disc brakes and I went into it thinking I could bleed new brake lines like you would a car.

Also while we're on the topic, would using DOT5 fluid hurt anything? I just replaced all the lines and fittings so I figured it was a good opportunity to switch.

Just use whatever is recommended. There's no gain to switching brake fluids for normal riding, and you can damage seals and internals by swapping fluids to something that it wasn't designed for.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 16, 2009

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

8ender posted:

Ahh gently caress, its a little late unfortunately. Would it be horrible if I flushed out the DOT5 with a whole lot of DOT4?

That's what I'd do.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Moved all of my tools and bikes into a storage space...now they're at least in the same city as me. Progress will finally start getting made on the bikes :3:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

sklnd posted:

Went for a short spin, then the bike tried to strand me. Went to start it up, and just got a click before everything died. I ripped the plastics off in the parking lot I was in, and eventually disconnected the computer. It fired right up then. I rode home, and then cleaned the chain. Not sure what's up with the computer, but for now I'm just gonna disconnect it when I'm not riding.

The computer?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

sklnd posted:

I removed the stock gear cluster and in its stead installed one of these to tell me how fast I'm not going:
http://trailtech.net/vapor.html

Ahh, I see. I'd check your charging system just to be on the safe side. You should get 14ish volts at the battery at around 1/3rd of total RPM or 4k, whichever is lower.

kcer posted:

I picked my bike up from the mechanic after having a new clutch installed, only to find it's still slipping :(.

I don't know what the gently caress. Hopefully the springs weren't changed, because that means I still have 1 hope of an easy fix. If it ain't that I think it means the clutch housing is somehow damaged, and god drat I hope that's not so.

Clutch springs don't really wear out in a typical motorcycle timeframe, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is the clutch cable adjusted correctly?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

sklnd posted:

I couldn't check what the battery was putting out when it wouldn't start as I didn't have a multimeter with me, but when I got home the battery was putting out about 12.7V as expected.

Haven't checked the charging system yet. Last I checked (about two weeks ago when I was diagnosing a bad wire related to the Vapor) it was pretty steady with just over 14V

Hrm, maybe just a short in the vapor wiring then.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

kcer posted:

Yep, 1/2 inch of play at the lever.

I could check the sprocket aswell just to make sure the nipple isn't somehow caught, pulling it slightly, but barr that I'm flat out of ideas. I literally have no idea what else could be causing it to slip, and I've consulted every mechanically minded person and book I know and have.

Does it slip cleanly or harshly?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

kcer posted:

Old clutch was like an on/off switch, new clutch is a lot smoother.

Oh, just realised what you were asking. Both clutches slipped at about 6-7k when I accelerated quickly. The new clutch isn't spiking quite as high, but it's still doing it. The old clutch would spike horribly, essentially loosing all power for about 3-4 seconds unless I came off and applied it slowly.

What does the rest of your drivetrain look like? Chain, sprockets?

Does it change depending on what gear you're in?

As another test, get rolling at around 40 or so mph, kick it into top gear, and hold the throttle open enough to get it reving up to around 2/3rds of overall RPM and drop the clutch. It should just jerk and the RPMs should snap back down to normal for the speed. If it hangs at all, your clutch still isn't engaging correctly.

Unless there's something critically wrong with your chain and sprockets (ie, so rounded that they just let go under heavy load) the problem is still with your clutch. I'd double check all of the individual pieces of the clutch and see if it's possible for it to be hanging partially disengaged somewhere, via an incorrectly installed actuator rod or something.

What bike are you riding again? Being able to reference a parts diagram would help :)

Also, what the hell sort of mechanic would change a clutch and then not test ride it?

Edit: VVV drat good call VVV

Z3n fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Apr 9, 2009

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

kcer posted:

'02 YZF600R

New chain and sprockets about 3k miles ago, so I doubt it's that.

Oil is 20W-40 I believe.

In 1st and 2nd I don't notice it since I don't really open it far enough down there. 3rd, 4th and to a lesser extent 5th, it's noticable as soon as you go past about 6-7k revs with a bit of pace. 6th not so much.

The mech said he "took it round the block" and I only notice it while accelerating with a bit of a push, like on a motorway or a weekend ride.

I'll try that test tomorrow morning. It's a 4 day weekend now and I really wanted it sorted by now :(

What brand/etc of oil is it? If there's oil with energy conserving modifiers in it, it can cause wet clutches to slip.

Also, taking it around the block is not an appropriate test for a clutch. Get him to ride the bike, admit that there is something wrong, and fix the god drat thing.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

kcer posted:

I don't recall. All I know was he didn't have the brand Yamaha recommend. I'll call him today and find out.

What sort of effect will temperature have on it? Before the new clutch went in, it slipped ridiculously bad on a particularly cold morning last week.

Outside temp isn't going to make a huge difference.

Seriously, if he just dumped random energy conserving oil in there...who the hell is this mechanic? I mean, it's an honest mistake to make, I've done it before, but someone you're paying to do work on a bike shouldn't pull that poo poo.

Edit:

If it says that on it, then it can cause wet clutches to slip. Best solution is to immediately dump the oil and replace it with something that doesn't have the "Energy Conserving" on the bottom of the donut, and hope that it didn't glaze your clutch plates (again).

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

kcer posted:

Stripped apart the entire clutch from head to toe, drained the oil, pulled the plates, reset the adjuster at the top and the bottom and put it all back together.

Clutch is now officially loving working as it should. Why the hell he couldn't have checked it properly I'll never know.

Actually managed to get a decent ride out to Hartside/Alston. Best ride I've had in aaaaaaaaages.

Glad you got it sorted.

I rode my friend's SV that I just finished putting dirtbike bars on from san diego to santa barbara. It was decent.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Tentacle Party posted:

Cut down the snorkel on my SV, and fashioned a plate to block the gap between the frame and airbox to stop it sucking hot air. Tank risers to come next week. Love that induction noise!

Also bought a timing retard eliminator of eBay which should arrive in 2 weeks.

Did you shim the carbs as well? I had poo poo luck with the bike running well with stock carbs and an aftermarket exhaust when I swapped to a less restrictive airbox.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Tentacle Party posted:

As far as i can tell its not running lean at all, no backfire or popping under engine braking. Also i have an EFI model so im not familiar with this industrial age technology you speak of.

It wont be long until the next service so i will get it tuned pretty soon. Ahh i cant wait, i hate these stock tyres and want some Road 2s so bad. I will probably change the front to a 70 profile and drop the forks 5mm through the triple clamps, hopefully that will help it fall in until i can afford/source a GSXR 750 front end.

Gen 2...:argh:

Are you still running the stock exhaust? Most SVs get set up pretty rich from the factory through the midrange, so rejetting/a PC isn't always required. 70 profile on the front is highly recommended, and it's worth noting that when you swap to a GSX-R front end you can lose upwards of 2 inches off the front end. So if you feel like 5mm isnt enough, you can drop them more without too much threat of instability. The bike is set up extremely stable stock, so don't hesitate to drop the forks a bit more to get the feel you're looking for. A trackbike will also have the back end jacked up another inch or so to get the weight on it's nose and get it turning. I think that may be a little too slap happy for street riding, though. Also beware of lost cornering clearence if you're the sort to grind pegs when you start dropping the forks in the triples.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Today I completed setup on the racebike, it's ready to go for AFM race 2 next weekend (will post a thread in a bit) and started rebuilding the streetbike. Realized I misplaced the small piece of exhaust that goes from the rear cylinder to the main part of the pipe...:argh:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

You should be able to find some used replacement parts for a fair bit cheaper than 600$ for the radiator and 300$ for the fan. Hell, I've got a few fans floating around if you feel like doing a little wiring.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Retarded Pimp posted:

Believe me, I'm looking around. I found a set of footpegs and Engine cover fairings for cheap yesterday, if I want a Frankenbike I could get those green cowlings from ebay too. The problem is it's an 08 KLR and there aren't too many parted ones out there yet, if it had been an 07, I bet the whole project wouldn't cost over $400, since most anything from the mid 80's to 07 would fit. The radiator was one of the things they upgraded for 08, smaller, lighter and a different shape.

Ahh, I had forgotten that they did a revision in 08. I suppose there's no chance of an earlier radiator having the same mounting points, just a somewhat different shape? I'm fitting a TL radiator on my SV, and it'll require some bracketing and such, but nothing major :)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Skreemer posted:

Oh yah, yesterday I got my bike to an indicated 135mph... just a hair over the 65mph speed limit...

I hit 125 on the test ride on the B12 that I was planning on buying...I think I was in 3rd. :xd: Those bikes are stupid, stupid fast.

I don't know why they put parking lights on motorcycles. I don't think I've ever been in a situation to use them. :iiam:

On my bike today, I went down to the storage unit and started it to make sure that the wiring harness that i'd put in was installed correctly and that the bike wasn't draining current while it was supposed to be off. Fired right up. :)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Mechanism Eight posted:

It's pretty stupid but a legal requirement in some places, I believe. :(

I guess that's in case you break down on the road? I'm confused. Wouldn't that mean that technically, every car parked on the side of a road at night must have it's parking lights on? Or is that only if you're parked in the road? Weird.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Simkin posted:

It also felt like it had some wierd hesitation while at steady throttle - not sure if that's a looming problem, or just me being unfamiliar with the bike.

Yay for dads that ride! :neckbeard:

Some of the 1150 engines had real issues with a lean condition at small throttle openings. My friend's 1150 was like that until he did the whole exhaust/pc/etc upgrades.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Simkin posted:

Z3n: Do you have any links that I could check out for that? I don't mind trying to troubleshoot his bike - well, other than telling him that he needs to replace his squared off tyres. :xd:

Hrm, I missed this before. IIRC, you can swap the twin spark heads over, and that can help, but according to my friend, the best solution was just to remap/rejet. People are also mentioning on BMW forums that the bikes can start to do that when they need valves and the TB adjusted.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Apr 29, 2009

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

dietcokefiend posted:

After rebuilding the forks on my bike I think the coolest thing was going over this section of raised highway where my car usually took one full compression, one rebound and a partial compression of the shocks to absorb. Going over it on my bike the bump was captured in a slight compress and mild rebound and nothing more. Another fun thing was reconnecting the electronic brake circuit valve, which before took the fork to the bumpstops and now it barely goes down an inch under full braking.

Don't use the Kawasaki Anti-dive. You want compliance under braking, your forks do no good if they just lock up an inch through their travel. Crank down some more preload or swap to stiffer springs. That system is one of the dumber things ever put on a motorcycle.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

dietcokefiend posted:

Well it is variable, restricting the oil flow in 3 different levels. Perhaps lowering it from max to min? The problem with stiffer springs is all of the ones (well can only find one) are designed for use with the system and making me need to go for something custom based off width, length, and rate which I dont really know what to aim for. That or swapping in different forks and praying they fit.

You should be able to disconnect it but leave it intact on maximum flow settings. Then it just becomes what amounts to a massive preload spacer. You should be using roughly 1/2->2/3rds of your travel under hard braking on a smooth surface. Over a rough surface, you should be using the majority of the travel with just a little left over after you hit the biggest bumps.

If it's working for you, then by all means, leave it, but from friends who have owned the bike and my experiences with one on a short test ride, the forks just stop working once the system kicks in, and that's a bad thing.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Got my street plate back for the streetbike. :woop:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Installed the stock exhausts on the g/f's Z1000, got the headlight wired on the SV, took it for a test drive, and took care of some odds and ends.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Nice. That thing is going to hit like a monster with the slide stops and the velocity stacks, so be careful.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

All the info you need
http://www.ducatiomaha.com/trackdays.asp
May 23rd-24th is the Ducati-Revs event which means DEMO BIKES like the Monster, 848, 1198S, and the new 1098 Streetfighter. That day will also have a Track school which will require full gear, but the Try-the-Track just only requires over the ankle footwear + jacket + no skin showing.

:arghfist::(

I wonder if there are any events like that out here...I can't find any info on their website. :(

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

Z3n, how much do you usually pay for track days? The ones here are $125/$155 and most of them are 'No Sessions.' Just curious to see what other areas charge

Depends on the track. The smaller, less well maintained tracks are around 125-155$ (Streets of Willow, Buttonwillow, Big Willow actually runs in the this price range too). The better maintained tracks will range from around 150-300$, with 300 being places like laguna, infineon on weekends, and Thunderhill ranging from 200ish to 250ish.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

That is my main issue. I have done hydraulic brakes on my mountain bike with some rough results. If I can see it done once I will be fine with it. When I have it done I will go watch the service techs do it if nothing else.

We're doing a maintenece day soon. Lemme know if you want to do them then. They're super easy.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

100 Years in Iraq posted:

Step 2: Remove cable from lever how? Just yank on the thing until it comes out? It's really jammed in there. Sorry to be so dumb, I just don't want to gently caress anything up and then have an unrideable bike (it's my only source of transportation).

The cable just sits in the adjuster. If there's crash damage or it's bent, you may have to pull the cable housing out from the lever to get it to seperate.

If you want to make life much, much easier, undo the nuts at the bottom and completely loosen the cable, and then you can remove it from the bottom, get all of the slack on the line, and it should just pop out from the top.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

100 Years in Iraq posted:

The one at the engine-side. It's a lil' c-looking thing with a notch to fit the cable into, then you pull out the slack and the nut at the end holds it in place. I'm afraid to try any sort of prying/leverage for fear of damaging the thing. Maybe, like the 9 year-old altar boys, I should try some lube.

I did find the parts # for the adjuster bolt, and a new OEM one is only about $9. So if I can't make this one fit back then at least I can pick up a replacement fairly cheaply.

Thanks CA for helping stupid people!

You should thread the cable through first and then slide the housing through the gap. You may need to remove the nut from the bottom of the cable housing before you can get it to fit in.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Wandering Idiot posted:

Last summer I started on a rebuild of my great grandfathers' motorcycle. A lot of private issues later and I finally took a weekend off to tinker. Friday was miscellaneous work, saturday was fooling with the carbs, stopping leaks, more miscellaneous. Yesterday was "oh gently caress, my starter is smoking" day, and subsequent electrical tomfoolery. As of tonight, after finagling a working set of coils, it started. It cranks with the starter, but it prefers the old kick-start ways of getting running.

I forgot to re-adjust the throttle cables and on first kick it shot up to about 7k before I could cut the key off. Considering that the engine in it now hasn't run in at least 4 years. Also, it's loving filthy and came from a barn. I wish I had taped that first kick just to see all the rat nests fly out of the exhaust.

Video coming in a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxVn1Mcs0X0

That thing is sweet. I want to find an old kickstarted sub 400cc bike for cruising around town on.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Sir J Savile posted:

I stripped the entire rear end out of my Bandit twice as the dealer who carried out the service on it 150 miles ago didn't do a very good job. The 650 Bandit requires a very small service at 7500 miles which is basically just changing the oil and looking over the bike for any problems, but apparently even this is too hard.

The rear brake had been squealing for a few miles before I took it in but I didn't mention it as I was happy to deal with it myself. When they moved it in to the workshop the brakes must have been used as they seemed to notice the squeal so when I got any bike back the calipers, caliper carriers and fork legs where covered in copper grease. They also tried to charge me £40 for a set of Iridium spark plugs they had fitted until I pointed out they where originally cheap £2.50 plugs which had 2500 miles on them and that they don't need to be changed on that service anyway.

Anyway last week I noticed the chain was pretty much touching the floor which was odd. A chain can usually go more than 150 miles without needing adjustment so I set to it only to nearly round off one of the bolts on the adjuster. The adjusters where set at different markings so the axle was crooked and not only that the spindle wouldn't turn, this is because the rear caliper carrier had jammed on to the spindle where it had been crooked and then tightend up.

So after having to knock the axle out with a drift nothing was greased at all as they they had taken the rear wheel out to get to the rear caliper to smear copper grease about, cleaned the grease off the axle and then just put it all back together. So I got it all back together and on the test ride the rear brake started squealing again so I had to take it all back apart to find they had left the original copper grease on from the factory and just smeared a thin layer on which pretty much washed straight out when I cleaned it.

Sorry for the wall of text but I'm pissed off and needed to vent it somewhere.

I'd be pissed too, gently caress. I'd go and demand a refund.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Spiffness posted:

^^ raise hell ^^

(yesterday) and today is getting the bikes ready for the track day. Just a few more finishing touches before its brraap brraap on Saturday.

Bastard, loving cheap rear end sumo track being built right around the corner from you.

Sir J Savile posted:

I rang them and made them aware of it but for £70 I'm willing to let it go. It's still inside the warranty by a few months and needs to be serviced to keep it all ok so I just pretty much just paid for the stamp in the book which is all the service was anyway had they left the brakes alone. They're an independent garage so I can't really contact Suzuki and say much and they where alright as they did the 5000 mile service but I've found out they've lost 2 mechanics since then. Chances are I won't go back anyway as the warranty runs out in august and I can do the servicing then.

It's not as bad as the first place which did the 600 service and they were on my doorstep. When they removed the oil filter they threw oil all over the down pipes and left me to clean it off after I had ridden two very smokey and dangerous miles home and their attitude was it was free so I could gently caress if I didn't like it.

But nothing beats incompetence like Ducati dealers. I'm in two minds about posting the 3 1/2 year saga that was the ownership of the poo poo pile I sold about a week ago.

Post it, just for entertainment value. :)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

blugu64 posted:

anyone care to post a guide to adjusting valves that use shims rather then tappets? My 250 doesn't have shims so I've no clue.

http://www.bluepoof.com/motorcycles/howto/svs_valves/

Pictures and everything.

Today, I bled the brakes on my friend's 600RR for him, and I did the SV cam swap as well as changing my chain. It was a good day. Tomorrow I may go pick up my new bike, or I may just finish up the racebike...not sure.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Bucephalus posted:

Checked valve clearances. Everything was okay. Pulled the carbs. (Again.) Swapped out the #120 Keyster main jets for the SC-specific 118's. Popped the caps to see if any of the CV pistons were sticking. Looked everything over with a more discerning eye than I did when I assembled them, and noticed things like this:

Click here for the full 1712x1082 image.

Worst one shown for dramatic effect, but all 4 were hosed. Dug out the piston/needle assemblies from the original carbs, cleaned them, then swapped them around amongst the carbs until I found the best fit for each one.

Lunch break, I'll report back later.

What would even cause that sort of wear? Weird.

Phat_Albert posted:

FINALLY got a new chain and sprocket for ye olde Bandit. The parts counter guy warned me that going to a front sprocket without the goofy Suzuki rubber baffle on it might make the chain louder, but I havent noticed anything.

I hand-filed the old chain rivets off because I am a man. A man who doesnt own a grinder.

For anyone looking for a chain breaker, this thing works like a charm, and its only $9 to boot.

Now I have the rear-end torn apart because I am replacing the stock rear shock with one from a 2008 GSXR-1000, should be a nice upgrade.

You don't even own a dremel with a grinding wheel? For shame!

(Everyone makes fun of me because I grind the pins off with a grinding wheel :mad: )

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Ola posted:

I think it's because the needle rattles around in the jet when riding.

I just got a home from my trip. 1217 km, 3 days, the best scenery and roads of western Norway and a full flash card of pics. I've got about 500 panoramas to stich, and right now I have some beer to drink, so expect megareport tomorrow.

Awesome, love megareports.

Wouldn't it rattling around in the jet cause more grooving and less pitting though? It looks like something has taken chunks out of it, not like it's been bashing up against a jet...

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Phy posted:

Well, last night - I need to hunt down a metric bit to install the keysert that will fix the threads I hosed drilling out the broken subframe bolt, so I decided I'd do some other work while the bike has its pants off. Namely, do a valve check. That cover is a bit of a bitch to get out and I hope I can reuse the gasket. I had to stop partway through (again) because while my feeler gauge is suitable for sparkplugs, none of the feelers are thin enough for the valve clearances.

Get a set of feeler gauges that you can remove from the "handle". It makes life a lot easier.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Moved it into a new storage unit:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Actually have enough space to work on the bike now. And now it's time to acquire a project of some sort...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

AnnoyBot posted:

Installed new timing belts in the Goldwing, then started the bike without replacing the timing mark inspection port. Now the crankcase is covered with fresh oil. Also flushed the radiator.

I would have test ridden it, but the timing cover gaskets are so gummed up with old silicone and Permatex that I spent the rest of the afternoon picking the poo poo out with a screwdriver. The gaskets are undamaged, and only act as weather seals, so I don't know what the idiot PO was trying to achieve.

Friday night I ordered some OEM VTX1800 rear shocks (take offs) from ebay. Other people on the old Goldwing forum say they are a drop in fit and for $50, how can I lose? Anything to get rid of the air suspension as soon as possible...

I did that when I swapped the cams on the SV...refilled the bike with oil, forgot about the open oil fill and the funnel in the open hole. Thumb the starter, the funnel goes flying and I spray myself with a nice mix of atomized oil. :xd:

Phat_Albert posted:

It is my dream to work on a bike while sitting on a couch :allears:

It's the couch of the renter before me. He's gonna come get it at some point. I do have 2 chairs though. :haw: