Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Ashenai posted:

What the gently caress but I didn't even take Skill Focus: loving the Donkey :confused:

god dammit i wanted to make this joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

DeclaredYuppie posted:

lmao

wait is that little separate line at the end supposed to be for their last name or the date

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Malachamavet posted:

That's what I've been doing too

me too but not intentionally
i've never heard the term "expanded universe" before

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

has anyone on EARTH read that entire post?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Mystic Mongol posted:

You're diving too deep here. There are much stupider items to hate.

Brazier of Gender Discrimination
Only a female may ignite this brazier. The coals will not light for a man.

the feminist influence is ruining gaming~~~

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

did he houserule out dragonborn

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

ahahaha he said "people who actually believe they are lizards are dumb" and got banned
that owns

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

DarckRedd posted:

All munchkins should be raped

honestly the "didnt really escape" bit is a somewhat cool idea and a good DM could have made it amazing, especially if it wasn't revenge for powergaming, but the capture and rape bit kind of killed it. go figure, capture and rape usually do that.

also, did she fall?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Locus Cosecant posted:

who the gently caress joins the forums to troll TGD, of all places

I mean except me

this thread should be in RFA so the great unwashed can't see it

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Red_Mage posted:

Basically these inbred motherfuckers have strapped the goalposts to their nascar driver of choice and are thoroughly enjoying their incestous circljerk as they rotate round 500 times screaming out logical fallacies copypasted off of wikipedia whenever they climax.

this is loving beautiful. i love this thread

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

opaopa13 posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > TG Discussion > grognards.txt: Any sufficiently swole bod is indistinguishable from magic.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > TG Discussion > grognards.txt: The Virgin Everyone

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

ProfessorCirno posted:

(Cirno's Note:)

Suggestion: call them CirNotes

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

i'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel, but i'm still in love with joudas baby

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Red_Mage posted:

Does anyone remember if someone ever finished a thread downloader? I remember someone talked about writing one, and I need one for my page 1000 fiesta.

User control panel --- > posts per page - 40,000 --- > ctrl+a ctrl+c

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Hello from the goldmine!

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

The TFR Photo Thread is at like 1200 pages.
e: Mass Effect 2 thread is currently at 1100

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

e: ^^^ that's not fair, that post is loving hilarious

Thuryl posted:

Holy poo poo, where is this from and in what context?

he should be along shortly.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Gau posted:

Jesus gently caress, I nap for three hours, and I come back to three new pages of grognards.txt. Terrible pages. Can we just pretend this never happened? Pawsplay is a Pathnard, we're 4tards, we're all still anti-rape.

This is a good thing.

No, we're 4vengers. 4vengers who occasionally 4ssemble.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Antinumeric posted:

I mean how do these people handle characters like Karsa Orlong from the Malazan book of the Fallen? He's a literal giant (12 feet tall) who walks around with a giant flint sword killing ancient mythological monsters and mages, eventually becoming a mythological figure himself. Do they read this book and just go "whelp, that character is ludicrous, clearly the mages would win because they are weak in close combat" ASDFDFGL:fds

Um the Malazan series is based on a homebrew GURPS setting. NOT D&D. Doesn't matter.

(also Karsa used a wooden sword, Tool [and the rest of the Imass] used a flint sword.)

(malazan owns)

e: i somehow managed to forget that karsa gets a flint sword. my bad. still though it was GURPS :colbert:

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Ratoslov posted:

If magic's like programming, then wouldn't learning magic be too loving dangerous for anyone to do? It's not exactly like it's hard to accidentally crash the computer when you're first learning C.

maybe there's a magical equivalent of java where everything runs in an EVM (Ethereal Virtual Machine)

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

DarckRedd posted:

Well, one time my friends and I were dicking around. See, earlier in the day we went to a local weapon store that had just opened and was having a massive grand opening sale, and we bought a bunch of stun guns.

You know, these puppies.

And then on the way home we stopped and we bought a bunch of beer. You can probably guess where this story is going.

It was game night, so we started gaming, but we kept drinking and eventually one of my friends busted out their new stun gun. And, as inevitably happens, we started zapping each other. Because we were a bunch of drunk idiots.

It was all fun and games until the third time I got zapped.

Somehow, as I fell, I managed to land on a fork. And to this day, I'm still not sure how it happened, but the fork went through my left rear end cheek. It didn't just poke it or piece it or puncture it. That fork went all the way into my rear end cheek so deep it managed to embed itself in my pelvic bone.

Fortunately my friends were all pretty cool. They rushed me to the emergency room where I got 46 stitches in my rear end. I couldn't sit down or lay on my back in bed. It the worst three weeks of my life.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > grognards.txt: It was all fun and games until the third time I got zapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Mystic Mongol posted:

I can't even parse who that guy is mad at.

Almost definitely himself.