Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modest Mike
Oct 23, 2008

Upon your feet you have ten toes, they look just like...
po-ta-toes!
i'm 21 now and used to skate when i was 16 and 17. I stopped for a while and forgot about it but just recently picked up a new board and some DC shoes. I figured it'l be something fun to do when the warm weather comes back. I can still ollie and pop shuv-it real easily, and i pulled a tail-slide off the other day. Havn't landed a kickflip again yet but have come close. I love the feeling of accomplishment you have when you land something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU