Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flea606
Mar 20, 2009
Hello everyone, I've got a longboard question for ya'll. So last christmas I bought my skateboarding girlfriend this:
https://thelongboardstore.com/longboards/barfoot/47-legends-ht-lj-richards-complete/
(It shows up on the right-hand side)

After summer finally arriving in MA I decided to take it out on the street for a bit having never skateboarded in my life. Well it was an amazing experience and I somehow did decent enough at it that I was able to go down a few slight hills and such. Anyway, I've been practicing on my girlfriends board for the last few weeks and she's starting to get pissed off that I'm stealing her ride so she's making me finally buy my own. I have absolutely no idea where to start other then saying that I really liked her board but maybe would like it if it had a sharper turn? If anyone needs any more info I'll post it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU