Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sirkus posted:

http://www.lakai.com/index.php
Kind of interesting that he's leaving Lakai, but I'm not too devasted, as long as he doesn't leave the crailtap family...
I wonder who he's going to go with, he just left es a couple years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Did anyone watch the X-games? The "jam" formats they have going now are a lot more interesting to watch but they are really lovely for replays. Also they either didn't do or just didn't show any skate best trick contests.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I really liked Globe's "United by Fate" series, it's not as spectacular as a lot of big-name videos but there's some really good bits in it. They just posted the last part.

When trying to find out why Mullen only has a tiny bit in it I read that he's basically blown his hip and it trying to learn to skate all over again?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

donJonSwan posted:

The Machotaildrop trailer looks pretty cool, appropriately hipster-esque.

they just had to use the generic indie film hand-lettering didn't they?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I watched so many Braille videos during the pandemic, I think like anything that gets that big that fast they've definitely peaked and the formula is now pretty played out but I'd guess they got a lot of people into skating which was their stated purpose. It's kinda funny that nowadays random Dan Corrigan videos where he goes to a skatepark and yells at the Powell guys get as many views as their overworked gimmick videos. It's nice to see them actually just skate instead of scream catchphrases.