Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeek
Mar 1, 2003

Lance Mountain showed up at my local park the other day. He's still pretty drat good. He didn't skate the big ramp- just a little street and the pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeek
Mar 1, 2003

He pulled it out, which was real impressive because the board got way in front of him.

Here's is a picture of Bucky Lasek not standing in front of me. If you'd like to see such shots as, great air, ooops, there's Bucky's head, dammit, Lasek's right there and nose grind to- can't see, he's right there- I have those, too.

Kidding aside, Bucky and Pierre-Luc Gagnon were blowing it out at practice. Bucky kept trying some weird shove it to grind thing and PLG just was lights outs.

Eeek
Mar 1, 2003

Tony? At my skatepark? It's more likely than you think.

Untitled by Eeek5127, on Flickr

Untitled by Eeek5127, on Flickr

On a side note, Kevin Staab and him were doing an over/under on the other side of the ramp from me and Kevin's knee went right into Tony's face. Both fell, Tony hit the ramp, eyes rolled back in his head and he started shaking. The only thing missing from a classic concussion was a fencing move. It was a hosed up five seconds. He got up, went into the clubhouse and was back skating in 10 minutes. Here is his tooth:

http://instagr.am/p/LGTvj/?ref=nf