Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
Just got a complete Chris Haslam deck off craigslist for $15, so I decided to give skating a shot again. The only thing I could do back in high school was shove-its and a low ollie, but I'm gonna give it a second shot regardless. I skated 3 miles the other day just to get back in the groove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
DUDE! What part of Marginal is that park being built?!?!?! How did I not know about this?

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
Oh poo poo my balls!!!! Their bleeding!!

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'

RobotEmpire posted:

So.. did you score or what?

hahahaha, pervert

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'

Bucket Joneses posted:

Basically the way it works at this one skate park I go to in Seattle (Greenlake): everyone is baked and everyone goes into the woods to get more baked. You don't ever have to be not baked at this place.

I have a friend that goes to that park CONSTANTLY. I've been wanting to go with him, but he's been in Pennsylvania for a bit. I'm hoping to skate it when he gets back.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
I usually just skate around actual Greenlake. It's a decent workout and it's fun people watching. I really wish I had the confidence to bowl skate. I'm 30 and afraid of breaking myself, haha.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
Yeah well, when I have actual insurance maybe. Problem is I'm a courier and if I bust a leg or something I can't work, which would be devastating to my family being the sole breadwinner.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
I used to drop into halfpipes when I was younger, but that was long ago. My buddy only does bowl riding, and I really want to get back into skating and pretty much focusing on bowl. I love just cruising around on my board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

So I just ran into this video. This is a ghetto ramp here. It's kind of inspiring/sad/comical. It would have fit into the movie Gummo pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtvvumlaZgM&NR=1&feature=fvwp

What's weird is there are the left overs of some transitions that someone cut, but there are no transitions...

This video is awesome :)