Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.
Just stumbled across this image on google, thought I'd share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.
I swapped the Danny Way issue to get the Henley issue with a mate, I was in complete awe of Hensley and the H-Street team.

You can tell that it ain't a big drop because the photograph was taken on the embankment.

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.

mike12345 posted:

I just started watching Tony Hawks Tricks and Tips, and to him it's a bad habit.

So says a vert skater. That guy shits me.

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.
I know that there was talk about longboarding a few pages back, but The Blue Suit Bombers are so bad rear end that if this was linked before it needs to be done again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4vUa_ndqUA
The speed they pick up straight away is insane and the way they move the camera between each other while keeping the shot is as well.

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.

leica posted:

That's crazy. I wonder how you prevent speed wobble at those speeds. I'd be wearing full leathers that's for sure.

The trucks are a lot wider than normal ones so you wouldn't get speed wobbles like you do on a standard deck.

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.
They haven't redesigned the long board truck from scratch, it's just a little wider so less speed wobbles. If you loosen them they will turn easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakey Shake
Oct 13, 2005
I was born this way.

DELETED posted:

Sergio Yuppie's style

Sergio's style is killer. I think I have to get a long board and bomb a hill. I know he didn't have a long board, but this thread is making me want to spend some money.