Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I watched the last few serious scenes of the finale again just now, having not seen them since they aired. David Rees Snell and CCH Pounder are really really loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Brosa Parks posted:

Never forget this. Trust me, if you want to really have the "right" insight into things that happen throughout the show, never forget this.

The penultimate episode of the series did a fine job of reminding us of this. Specifically the last two lines of dialogue and the facial expressions. Holy poo poo.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

SneakySneaks posted:

They are back on track with Best Actor now though, Cranston is leaps and bounds better than everyone else and deserves the two he's received, even though the golden globes refuse to even mention Breaking Bad. The Shield is the show I always used to point to when arguing about the Emmys. It was the best show other than The Wire (sorry Ishmael I thought The Sopranos sucked after season 4) and didn't receive jack poo poo after season 1.

EDIT: Also The Shield had one of the best soundtracks to any tv show. I was surprised looking through I-Tunes at how many songs from this, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad I have.

The Golden Globes are decided on by (as of 2009) 95 people compared to the thousands who vote as part of the Academy, they are not as significant a thing as people might have you believe and are as circlejerky as it gets as far as new member admission.

mp5 fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 6, 2010

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Screenshot a boom mic in the shot if you can, I'd love to see this

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

OldSenileGuy posted:

I don't know if anyone here will know the answer, but is the deal Vic made actually plausible in reality? Would the Feds (or whoever it was, I don't recall) actually offer immunity to someone without first knowing the crimes they were granting immunity for?

I'm not a fed but I have some common sense

I cannot imagine such a thing taking place. ICE--specifically those who agreed to Vic's deal--are made to look like total jackasses because of it. At some point along the way you'd think someone would go "man this guy really wants blanket immunity, what could he possibly have been into?", though it would have made for a much less impactful finale if ICE did in 2-3 episodes what people had been trying to do for 7 seasons by figuring out Vic and nailing him.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:11 on May 8, 2010

• Locked thread