Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
This...is gonna get gross.
Definitely agree. That looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
Hell yeah, looking nice man!

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
Considering where it started, your progress is awesome man. Keep it up! I'm doing tedious bodywork myself now so I know the pain.

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
I repainted my old Datsun pickup that same dark blue and it is indeed great. I love this project!

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
It's looking good!

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
I don't care what anyone says, but looking on page one and then those pictures is jaw dropping. Inspirational work and really in a very short time too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cronus
Mar 9, 2003

Hello beautiful.
Awesome work!
Looks just like the color I painted my old Datsun truck years ago, but yours turned out FAR better.

• Locked thread