Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
A buddy of mine has a similar truck that he found out in a field. The whole thing is the pinkish red/copper color your fender is. He put a carb'd 350 in using a front clip from an older z28. Then he built a new frame from the cab back and put the truck on airbags. It's all patina appearance wise other than new headlights and LED stock style tails. It's got some Boyd Coddington billets on it. He did a lot of it rat rod style, his gear shifter is made out of two wrenches welded together. I'll try to dig up some pics of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.

sharkytm posted:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. Boyd and "rat".

I guess the formal definition for what you'd call his truck is "farm rod." I thought it would be somewhat relevant to the thread since there have been quite a few people telling him to slam it, and my friend's truck is identical. I agree that Boyd is a dick but his company made some nice looking billets.

• Locked thread