Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robiben
Jul 19, 2006

Life is...weird

Policenaut posted:

Co-Operative
However if you have already defeated a Boss of that area you cannot fight it again with friends.

You can actually do this. Just today i helped a guy defeat Flamelurker when i had already defeated him in my game. He went down so quick. :)

Awesome OP regardless. It has reminded me how good it is and now i am looking forward to playing it when i get home!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robiben
Jul 19, 2006

Life is...weird

Drakkarim posted:

I've been playing offline when doing anything requiring tendency just so it doesn't randomly wipe out my progress.

In regards to this...is there ANY way to raise your white tendency offline? The only thing I can really think of is killing bosses. If they are all dead are you poo poo outta luck?

• Locked thread