Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

"Han Solo, ha. If I'm around, you don't need that guy."
Well, you guys have convinced me. Just put in my order through PlayAsia and now have to wait for it while looking at the screenshots in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

gently caress. YesAsia have postponed my shipment of this game twice now. Is it worth waiting or is there another company who can ship it to the UK quicker?

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

So considering I haven't ordered anything from Play-Asia in like 5 years how fast is their delivery usually? I used Air Economy shipping and I live in Illinois.

I live in the UK and placed my order on the 29th of March - got a email saying it was shipped today :woop:

I was thinking about cancelling it and missing out on this game after the email I got last week saying that the expected ship date was the end of May. So glad I didn't!

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

Feenix posted:

The absolute ONLY time, in the millions of deaths I have experienced, that I have gotten mad *at* the game is when you lock-on to say, a Skeleton or something, you kill it, push forward, and your lock-on autoswitches to a flying Manta Ray thing off in the distance and you walk right off a cliff to your death. That's the ONLY legitimate time I have ever been mad *at* the game.

So what you're actually saying is that those of us waiting for the game to arrive are looking forward to a game that will make us mad at ourselves? How badly? For example can this game cause feelings of massive self-loathing?

Fake Name
Mar 6, 2009

Well, thats ok then. I'll go back to being excited.

• Locked thread