Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well I've started playing this again and as someone who didn't make it very far the last few times I've started this game, this time the wanderer will carve out a trail of bloodstains til the end. What would be good for someone who feels like swinging 2 curved swords around upgrade wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

It's possible, but many people accidentally flamelurker somewhere around slvl 20-40 or save it for way later. I'd hop by to give you some help but I'm nowhere near flamelurker at the moment.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Fun fact: being summoned while in the Fool's Idol chamber will break the fight upon re-entry. I put down a sign and must have been summoned while I was crossing the door.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Just beat the fools idol, and finally explored 5-1. Then I fell off at one point and got angry about the crystal lizard location. Then I went back to 3-2 (before this I accidentally went and stabbed that dude in front of the boletaria warp, he disappeared and some souls were in his place). Those tower chains are creepy as hell.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I haven't played DS2, what's the correlation?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well I've actually started exploring 3-2 proper. Yurt fell off a cliff, rip. I'm also actually finding how horrible and horrifying the place is.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Oh I knew about yurt. found out about him while looking at some of the world tendency poo poo a few years back trying to figure out how it really works. I've just been real slow at playing souls games. I couldn't find the corpse. I assume he landed on the architecture.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

What are some hot tips for man-eater? I'm SL 31 with a pseudo schizo build.

Vit 10
Int 14
End 14
Str 18
Dex 21
Mag 12
Fai 9
Luc 13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

It is my first foray against maneater. It's the only reason I haven't dumped the souls to be able to use the composite long bow and just hammer away at the fog gate. My current load out is crescent scimitar, silver catalyst, and shield. I only use soul ray spells wise aside from the fire resist spell.

• Locked thread