Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

I can't draw whips, much less walrus-sized ones.

OMG BYZANTIUM fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

The Mad Archivist posted:

Love the facial expression on this one.

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

This would make a fine t-shirt.

TommyFilth fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 12, 2009

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

I kinda botched it, but the white lines in the upper left corner are meant to indicate movement, as in a wagging tail.

TommyFilth fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 12, 2009

.random
May 7, 2007

TommyFilth posted:

I kinda botched it, but the white lines in the upper left corner are meant to indicate movement, as in a wagging tail.

I have no some sort of idea what this is actually supposed to be, but I'm freaked the gently caress out. Thanks.

(edit: also your dog doesn't have ears :psyduck: freakyyyyy...)

.random fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Apr 12, 2009

Honcho
Feb 16, 2008

Yesss, we can.

.random posted:

I have no idea what this is actually supposed to be, but I'm freaked the gently caress out. Thanks.

Look up Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights and look at the Last Judgement panel.

Hungry Hungry Hippo
Mar 6, 2008

To tell you the truth, I'm not even that hungry...but when I see those marbles, I just lose it.

.random posted:

I have no idea what this is actually supposed to be, but I'm freaked the gently caress out. Thanks.

Pretty much this. The most "logical" explanation I can think of, is that the dog seems to have a hat and two cats up his rear end for some reason, but that doesn't make much sense either.

EDIT: ^^ Did that. Makes much more sense now, thanks.

Hungry Hungry Hippo fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 12, 2009

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

Honcho posted:

Look up Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights and look at the Last Judgement panel.

Yup, yup. And actually, if you look close, you'll notice that the ears are actually a drak brown, but they don't really show up well against the background I used.

Here's a modified version:

Okposolypse
Jan 1, 2009

by Debbie Metallica

TommyFilth posted:

Yup, yup. And actually, if you look close, you'll notice that the ears are actually a drak brown, but they don't really show up well against the background I used.

Here's a modified version:

What in god's name am I looking at? It looks like a bipedal goatse dog with cat's in a tophat sitting in his rear end.

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma
This is probably the only toad I've ever attempted to draw, but that doesn't really excuse it for being one of the most poorly drawn toads of all time. So please forgive that.

Okposolypse posted:

What in god's name am I looking at? It looks like a bipedal goatse dog with cat's in a tophat sitting in his rear end.

Read the post Honcho made just 2 posts above mine. Or just click here: http://www.wga.hu/art/b/bosch/3garden/wings/22right.jpg

The Flour Moth
May 22, 2001

WHAT HATH PONIES WROUGHT

Indiana posted:

I was already enjoying this thread immensely, but then BAM, Darkest of the Hillside Thickets reference out of loving nowhere. Awesome. That was pretty much the last thing I was expecting to see here.

melaneyelia
Apr 4, 2006

put on your adventure helmet, it's time for an adventure!
Finally got around to drawing. Special thanks to the website for Thailand's Oasis Sea World for the most :downs: pic of one of these talented animals.

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

melaneyelia posted:

Finally got around to drawing. Special thanks to the website for Thailand's Oasis Sea World for the most :downs: pic of one of these talented animals.

hahaha, awwww he's cute.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

RandomFerret posted:

HAHAHA you win!

Wideshanks
May 17, 2007

B.M.O.F.
Big Man On Forums

bacteriophaggot
Mar 6, 2007

squirt.
Really wanted to do this with a tablet, but there's only so much you can do when bored out of your mind in a computer lab:

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.

Edit:

Awesomonster fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 14, 2009

Dr. Shithead
Jun 27, 2008

You got your rhythm goin' now?

Blackish Sheep posted:

Casablanca was an awesome movie, i now hate all Giraffes.

Xehupatl
Sep 11, 2001

OUT! OUT! YOU DEMONS OF STUPIDITY!!

I tried. :(

Xehupatl fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Apr 14, 2009

taupoke
Apr 26, 2008

by T. Finninho

Xehupatl posted:

I tried. :(

Remove the last two sentences in my opinion, looking a bit cluttered. Otherwise I thought it was pretty funny :)

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

OneTwentySix
Nov 5, 2007

fun
FUN
FUN

Bad Mother posted:

Funny because it's true!

Huzzah for arachnid enthusiasts!

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax

melaneyelia posted:

Ohhhh lookit him! He wants pancakes soooo baaaad! It's especially great since "Irrawaddy" totally sounds like a word a :downs: would make up.

Dr. Attack
Apr 6, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

This is great. Filename for extra laughs.

Also the eyelash mite thing was so :cry: + :barf:

I know they're microscopic but drat

Agent Boogeyman
Feb 17, 2005

"This cannot POSSIBLY be good. . ."
Why does waffleimages always seem to be on the fritz whenever I actually want to upload something?

Convicted Bibliophile
Dec 2, 2004

I am the night.

Agent Boogeyman posted:

Why does waffleimages always seem to be on the fritz whenever I actually want to upload something?

I love your art style.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Frogisis posted:

TommyFilth posted:

These are both god-damned astounding. Excellent job both of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.