Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Shimrod posted:

Leather

Can you do $100 shipped to 48835?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Dattserberg posted:

Can you do $100 shipped to 48835?

No. I've got interested local buyers. The price is pretty firm. You won't find a cheaper pair of quality leather pants for less in that size.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

No. I've got interested local buyers. The price is pretty firm. You won't find a cheaper pair of quality leather pants for less in that size.

I can do $130 shipped then if your local stuff doesn't work out.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I have some pretty small man-hands, so I think these would fit me. $55 shipped to 93560?

Shippings a little more than 5 dollars, plus paypal, 57 and I'll ship them out monday? It's my username @ gmail if so.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
I'm selling my 2005 KLR650 in Sydney :australia:.

- 33,500km
- Recent service and fork seal replacement
- Crash frame, progressive springs, bash plate, fork brace

More details and photos in the ad: http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/private/details.aspx?R=12291462

$4000 for goons.

e: sold it.

upsidedown fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jun 3, 2012

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Dattserberg posted:

I can do $130 shipped then if your local stuff doesn't work out.

I will probably take you up on that since the local people are taking their drat time getting back to me.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

americanzero4128 posted:

I am interested in these but had some bills come up this month. If you still have them, I'd be interested in getting a bit more information from you about them (and hopefully buying them from you) in ~10 days when I get paid again. If you get someone else that can send the money immediately then please don't hold onto them for me. Just didn't want to leave you hanging.

If xylo doesn't commit this week then yea you can have them. What other info do you need?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I have a pair of Sidi Fusion boots that are getting retired in favor of a different pair I wear.

There's a bit of rash on the toe sliders, but other than that, they've got tons of life left in them. I'd rather let someone else get use out of them than have them sit here.
They're size 43 Euro (about a 9.5 US), $125 plus shipping.

edit: I'll also clean them up before shipping them out, of course.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 26, 2012

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

AncientTV posted:

I have a pair of Sidi Fusion boots that are getting retired in favor of a different pair I wear.

There's a bit of rash on the toe sliders, but other than that, they've got tons of life left in them. I'd rather let someone else get use out of them than have them sit here.

Can you do $125 shipped?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Where are you located?

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

AncientTV posted:

Where are you located?

Marion, Ohio. Let me know and I'll go ask the woman if I'm allowed to push some funds your way. I have PMs.

*edit*
No can do, I've been pretty spendy with gear lately. If you still have them in a week or so let me know.

astrollinthepork fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Mar 27, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
All right, I'll keep it updated.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Armyman25 posted:

Tourmaster Coaster II perforated leather jacket. Size Small (40R)
$100 + shipping

drksole96 @ gmail.com

Just to be sure, is this the exact same type of jacket?

The armor in the jacket - does it include both elbow and shoulder armor? Back armor? Include liner?

If yes for all the above, would you do 100 shipped?

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Just to be sure, is this the exact same type of jacket?

The armor in the jacket - does it include both elbow and shoulder armor? Back armor? Include liner?

If yes for all the above, would you do 100 shipped?

It's the same jacket, has shoulder and elbow armor, no liner, no back armor. I'll do $100 + shipping.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

I will probably take you up on that since the local people are taking their drat time getting back to me.

Sounds good, I sent you a PM.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Nitramster posted:

If xylo doesn't commit this week then yea you can have them. What other info do you need?

I was looking for measurements of the gloves and my google skills were pretty bad, but I finally found a sizing chart. After looking at a sizing chart I think I'll need something bigger than a large so I'm going to pass on this. Thanks though, back to the search for a different pair.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
No worries, XLYO, where you at?

Also, I would go in a store to try on gloves, you can't rely on a sizing chart.

Edit: No worries tiny hands, I mean X.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 28, 2012

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--

Nitramster posted:

Shippings a little more than 5 dollars, plus paypal, 57 and I'll ship them out monday? It's my username @ gmail if so.

Went out and found that my hand size is "small" in everything but A*. I ended up picking some gloves. Thanks for the response, but on to the next goon.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

Making this $125 shipped to make things easy.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Selling my Joe Rocket Orbit boots in size 12 for $75 shipped. I'm a 12 and they fit pretty normally.

They're a little scuffed from regular use, and they could use new laces, but I can include a generic set I have lying around if you'd like. Nice leather boots with ankle armor that don't look too power ranger-y. Selling because I upgraded to SMX plus boots :toot:

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

WTT:

Leo Vance SBK slipon exhaust for '02 bandit 1200
for
STOCK Exhaust.

My bags don't fit, and I really need them to.

Ideally, we'd just put our respective parts in boxes and send them to each other and call it a day. This would probably include the exhaust perches/hangars and whatnot, but not pegs, as the PO (who dropped the bike and replaced the exhaust) got mismatching passenger pegs to replace the OEM ones.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Bit of a long shot but why not.

I'm looking for a modern mono-shock trials bike. Preferably in the East Tennessee area but I'd drive for a good bike.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

Pants arrived today, great fit. Great doing business with you.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

AncientTV posted:

Making this $125 shipped to make things easy.

Some interest here. I wear a size 10 shoe though. I have tried on some A* SMX-5 boots and I fit perfectly in a 9.5. Do you think these are similar?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I typically wear a 10 in normal shoes, and while these were a bit tight in the toe-box when I got them, they've stretched out to accommodate. Also, I don't think there's any size difference between A* and Sidi, at least nothing major, so these should be perfect.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

AncientTV posted:

I typically wear a 10 in normal shoes, and while these were a bit tight in the toe-box when I got them, they've stretched out to accommodate. Also, I don't think there's any size difference between A* and Sidi, at least nothing major, so these should be perfect.

Consider me convinced. Check your pm box!

Rockker
Nov 17, 2010

Selling an Alpinestars T-Stunt jacket, size XXL. Also comes with insert you can zip in for colder weather. Only worn a few times - $85 shipped

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Rockker posted:

Selling an Alpinestars T-Stunt jacket, size XXL. Also comes with insert you can zip in for colder weather. Only worn a few times - $85 shipped

Do you mind sharing with us your dimensions and how it fits? I wear an L in Joe Rocket stuff but the Sedici jacket I bought recently was an XXL, so I'm wondering if the fit is too big for me or just right.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
I NEED SOME STUFF
For a blue k4 SV650s:

Upper fairing (you can keep the lights)
Upper fairing stay/gauge bracket
Subframe
Bar ends
Windscreen
Grab bar, or the tabs for a blue solo cowl.

FO SALE/TRADE

MY italianLEATHA SO SOFT

I've got a Dainese 2pc suit, size 52. I've crashed in it twice, the elbows are kinda scuffed up, but nothing that hinders it from keeping you safe. It's too big for me, so I'll trade it for something that's more like size 42.

Make offers on stuff if you want. I don't care.

All off of an SV650s k4:

Front master cylinder, no reservoir -$40

OEM clutch lever - $10(?)

Blue lower fairings -$400

Left OEM mirror w/small scuff - $20

New OEM clutch push rod - $10

IM PARTING OUT A 98 CBR 600F3
I have full plastics in pretty awesome condition. Lemme know what you want off of it.

invision fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 8, 2012

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

invision posted:

FO SALE/TRADE

MY italianLEATHA SO SOFT

I've got a Dainese 2pc suit, size 52. I've crashed in it twice, the elbows are kinda scuffed up, but nothing that hinders it from keeping you safe. It's too big for me, so I'll trade it for something that's more like size 42.

Pics? I tried on a dainese leather jacket in 52 and it fit well. How are the pants? Comparable to a 33/34 waist? Sadly I wouldn't have anything to trade...

Rockker
Nov 17, 2010

TheScott2K posted:

Do you mind sharing with us your dimensions and how it fits? I wear an L in Joe Rocket stuff but the Sedici jacket I bought recently was an XXL, so I'm wondering if the fit is too big for me or just right.

I lost a lot of weight so its too big for me now, but at the time I was around 230. I'm 5'9", somewhat broad shouldered.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Interested in the 2pc leathers, I'm 6'2 220 all shoulders/chest. I'd love some pictures/idea of what you'd like for them.

estobandc at gmail

invision
Mar 2, 2009

From googlin' around it looks like it's a Dainese T-Age suit.

I'm about 5'9, 150, and it's too large on me.

Jacket is a 52, pants are a 50. It seems like the pants would probably be about a 34 or 36 in non-moon units, but I could be off on that.

I also have the winter liner for the jacket.

I think I'd like to get around $600 for it, but I'm also open to straight up trades for a suit that fits, or a suit+race boots, or whatever. Realistically I just want to replace it with something that fits me. From the searching I did, it seems like these suits were around $2500 new. I could be wrong on that though.

It seems like most of the scuffs could just be cleaned off with some rubbing and some water or soap or whatever you would normally use on leathers. A lot of the discoloration is from me sliding in dirt and grass.

Mostly just dirt in this picture

Zip your pockets up if you're gonna do the asphalt slide

Again, mostly just dirt

Knee pad

Looks way worse than it actually is

I'm guessing that black stuff will scrub off

I'm guessing that black stuff will scrub off

Shoulder

BE SURE TO LEAVE A++ FEEDBACK

invision fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 8, 2012

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Selling my Joe Rocket Orbit boots in size 12 for $75 shipped. I'm a 12 and they fit pretty normally.

They're a little scuffed from regular use, and they could use new laces, but I can include a generic set I have lying around if you'd like. Nice leather boots with ankle armor that don't look too power ranger-y. Selling because I upgraded to SMX plus boots :toot:

dropping these to $65 shipped.

Rockker
Nov 17, 2010

Selling some Sidi Vertigo boots on Ebay at the link below. Size 46 (US 11.5). Boots are in great shape, only worn a few times (had delusions of grandeur about frequenting the track, but only used them road riding a few times)

Edit: Sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sidi-Vertigo-Motorcycle-Boots-Size-46-US-11-5-Excellent-condition?item=320883433531

Rockker fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Apr 12, 2012

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

Rockker posted:

Selling some Sidi Vertigo boots on Ebay at the link below. Size 46 (US 11.5). Boots are in great shape, only worn a few times (had delusions of grandeur about frequenting the track, but only used them road riding a few times)

Wish these were in my size! What a deal!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

What will you let them go for? Those are exactly my size. I'm wearing them in 11 right now and while I love them they are definitely too small.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Wow they are exactly my size but I already own them. :v:

They are really great boots and surprisingly comfortable too!

Rockker
Nov 17, 2010

Xovaan posted:

What will you let them go for? Those are exactly my size. I'm wearing them in 11 right now and while I love them they are definitely too small.

There's still a day or so left on the auction if you want to try that. (Had a buy it now set at 200+shipping, but got no takers at that price...I thought it was reasonable since they're 300 new)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Someone make an offer on my leathers. Need cash moneys.