Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Selling some Fieldsheer mesh pants that I bought last year but never ended up wearing because they're too small for me. Only worn a couple times. $75 shipped?

I'm tall but these pants weren't tall enough. My other pair of motorcycle pants that fit me well are 36x35. These are size 34 - they're very adjustable in the waist so they fit me fine there, but the legs are too short and the knee armor sat too high. If you have an inseam of around 32 they should be fine.

They have hard plastic knee armor with padding around them.

Boot zippers

Adjustable thigh snaps (velcro adjusters for the calves too, not pictured)

Hip armor is just foam but hey better than nothing!

The non-armored pants are very meshy and flowed a ton of air.

edit: forgot to mention these come with a zip in quilted liner thing that looks decently warm, never tried it out.

I'm a 30/32 in the waist you think they would fit me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

What size is it?

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

the walkin dude posted:

I've got my SV650 in Rochester up for sale - I actually bought it from some guy in Albany - but I'm looking for $1500 there. What is your definition of "heavily modified"?

It's got an issue with the exhaust system (a leak somewhere) right now, and could use a bit of cleaning up (new headlight, touch-up of the frame's paint job).

I liked that headlight.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

fordham posted:

I finally joined the 21st century and bought a 2010 Yamaha FJR1300.

Anyway, as a result I'll be listing my 1981 Honda CB900 for sale come spring, but I figured I put it here first.

The Good:
-Only 35k miles (the title says the odometer wrapped around, but it's not true)
-Pretty decent 2-up riding.

The Not so good:
-Has a lame cylinder (loss of compression) - power is fine >2500 rpms, little doggy below that. (also is annoying to start when cold)
-Leaks oil (from lame cylinder and gearcase) - I top it off every 500 miles.

I'm thinking I'll list it for $1000 obo. For a goon I'll take $750 and I have access to a trailer so I'll deliver within reason.

I live on the CT Shoreline near New Haven. I can post pics if anyone is interested. I could also get a front fairing for it as well.

Always post pics.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

MotoMind posted:

These two motorcycles are up for adoption to loving homes. One is blue and white and sounds like an angry chainsaw. It has been to Alaska and is ready for more adventures. The other is yellow and sounds like a tractor. It is from East Germany and will reliably chase down its capitalist brethren. Become an angel and save these helpless creatures from the hands of incompetent dudebros on Craigslist.

Are they a bonded pair? How do they do with other machinery? Have their rear fenders been chopped?