Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
somebody sell me a tank bag or a tailbag for el cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Safety Dance posted:

I've got a Joe Rocket Hammerhead magnetic tank bag I bought a couple years back. It's yours for $shipping.

Done. Sent you a PM

invision fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 16, 2011

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Does anyone have a tankbag for cheap? I was supposed to buy one from Safety Dance, but due to me being laid off and some other factors, it wasn't able to happen.

I need a tankbag by *THIS THURSDAY*, preferably one with a GPS or map window. I realize beggars can't be choosers, so throw whatcha got at me.

(btw cheap means like sub 20 bucks because I'm cheap :( )

invision
Mar 2, 2009

For Sale: 98 CBR F3 OEM Fairings, no rears, missing the little square inserts. Comes with headlamp + fairing that surrounds it. I can probably get the rear fairings in a few days, but I'll update when/if I do.

No rash, the only thing that's broken is the tab that keeps the headlight on the little shroud around it. Not noticeable at all, just JB weld it together. And when I say "not noticeable" I mean the only reason I found it was because it wiggles a little. Comes with screws!

Pics:

Will trade for money/F3 parts/streetfighter headlights/veypor style gauges/

edited to fix images/resize.

invision fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 12, 2011

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Dude, I really want that. Wonder what shipping to Texas is...

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Craptacular posted:

2005 Suzuki SV650S
18,xxx miles (riding it occasionally, so will increase)
Givi detachable rear hardcase
Aftermarket gel seat (also have original seat)
Rear tire has 2,xxx miles on it, front has 6,xxx miles.
$3000

I'm in Humble, TX (Houston area). Email me at areallylongemailaddress@areallylongdomainname.com.

e:nvm

invision fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 21, 2012

invision
Mar 2, 2009

E:NO I WON'T

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Understood, just remember that SV650's and Ninja 650's are no slouches either.

Yeah I think a lot of new riders have the misconception since they both get grouped in as "beginners bikes"

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I NEED SOME STUFF
For a blue k4 SV650s:

Upper fairing (you can keep the lights)
Upper fairing stay/gauge bracket
Subframe
Bar ends
Windscreen
Grab bar, or the tabs for a blue solo cowl.

FO SALE/TRADE

MY italianLEATHA SO SOFT

I've got a Dainese 2pc suit, size 52. I've crashed in it twice, the elbows are kinda scuffed up, but nothing that hinders it from keeping you safe. It's too big for me, so I'll trade it for something that's more like size 42.

Make offers on stuff if you want. I don't care.

All off of an SV650s k4:

Front master cylinder, no reservoir -$40

OEM clutch lever - $10(?)

Blue lower fairings -$400

Left OEM mirror w/small scuff - $20

New OEM clutch push rod - $10

IM PARTING OUT A 98 CBR 600F3
I have full plastics in pretty awesome condition. Lemme know what you want off of it.

invision fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 8, 2012

invision
Mar 2, 2009

From googlin' around it looks like it's a Dainese T-Age suit.

I'm about 5'9, 150, and it's too large on me.

Jacket is a 52, pants are a 50. It seems like the pants would probably be about a 34 or 36 in non-moon units, but I could be off on that.

I also have the winter liner for the jacket.

I think I'd like to get around $600 for it, but I'm also open to straight up trades for a suit that fits, or a suit+race boots, or whatever. Realistically I just want to replace it with something that fits me. From the searching I did, it seems like these suits were around $2500 new. I could be wrong on that though.

It seems like most of the scuffs could just be cleaned off with some rubbing and some water or soap or whatever you would normally use on leathers. A lot of the discoloration is from me sliding in dirt and grass.

Mostly just dirt in this picture

Zip your pockets up if you're gonna do the asphalt slide

Again, mostly just dirt

Knee pad

Looks way worse than it actually is

I'm guessing that black stuff will scrub off

I'm guessing that black stuff will scrub off

Shoulder

BE SURE TO LEAVE A++ FEEDBACK

invision fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 8, 2012

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Someone make an offer on my leathers. Need cash moneys.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Price drop - $500 on the dainese leathers.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Infinotize posted:

Anyone interested in a crashed up 04 SV trackbike near Baltimore? I know that's vague, but you never know...

is it blue? does the bike have a non crushed tank? Or a gauge mount/fairing stay that isnt all bent to poo poo?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

If you decide to part it out let me know.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Selling my 04 Blue OEM SV650s lower fairings. Buy them from me for the price of $500 dollars. I need money.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

I recently went from SVS to naked and so I have most of my '05 blue SV's front fairing and headlight setup taking up space in my garage. It's in pretty good shape, except that the right side has a bit of rash from a low-speed idiot drop and a broken turn signal on that side. I have the mirrors too (great shape) but they're not pictured. Anyone need any of this stuff?

How much?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

$200 + shipping?

What's your email?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

my username at gmail

Hey I'm about to send you an email.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Spiffness posted:

Selling a bunch of SV stuff soon...

First up on the block is a full set of black & yellow track plastics, w/ gas tank.

Armour bodies stuff, in pretty good nick. The paint is ugly as it was a lazy job, and there are chips here and there but if you sanded her down and painted it back up its a great platform. Plus the plastics were $700+ new. Never been crashed.

$350 + shipping for plastics
$500 and I'll include the never dented matching gas tank (W/o Pump or cap) which has stomp grips and a tank pad. Turn your street SV into full on track mode and ride with piece of mind.

How much for the tank by itself

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

This stuff is still available, for some reason invision never got back to me via email. I could do $150 + shipping if someone wants it all.

Hey man I saw your email and completely forgot. My bad. I get paid on/near the 30th. I'll get you your money then. I'm really sorry dude, that's hosed up of me.

e:I really do feel like a complete dickhead about this.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

For Sale: SV650s k4 gauge cluster with like 2800 miles on the odo. Perfect condition. Mounting bracket not included because it's bent, but I'll give it to you if you'd like. Asking 200 but make an offer.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I'll get pics in a few.

All of this is for a 2nd gen sv650s

k6 solo cowl

k4 rear seat

k4 rear seat/cowl locking mechanism

k4 gauge cluster + bent mounting bracket

k4 upper fairing + headlights + windscreen. It was highsided so it's kinda screwed up, but with a not-bent mounting bracket I honestly don't think it would look that bad. Headlights work as they should. Comes with flushmount LED turn signals already installed.

k4 mirrors

Pretty sure I still have extra OEM levers also. Make offers on stuff.

=====================================================================================

98 cbr 600 parts

Smoked windscreen in excellent condition
rear tire hugger/chain guard

invision
Mar 2, 2009

kenny powerzzz posted:

Shoot me an email about the sv650 seat. I'd like to have one to attach some luggage to and still have my stock unit. Mraycgz@yahoo.com

sent

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Re posting from earlier to add pics:
I'll get pics in a few.

All of this is for a 2nd gen sv650s

k4 Undertail w/ flushmount LED signals:

The tail light slides up underneath there so the chipped part won't be visible.

k6 solo cowl
Sold

k4 rear seat
This is missing. If I find it, it's up for sale.

k4 rear seat/cowl locking mechanism

k4 gauge cluster + bent mounting bracket

k4 upper fairing + headlights + windscreen. It was highsided so it's kinda screwed up, but with a not-bent mounting bracket I honestly don't think it would look that bad. Headlights work as they should. Comes with flushmount LED turn signals already installed.

k4 mirrors

Pretty sure I still have extra OEM levers also. Make offers on stuff.

=====================================================================================

98 cbr 600 parts

Smoked windscreen in excellent condition
rear tire hugger/chain guard

invision
Mar 2, 2009

FS: SV650s k4 blue lower fairings in close-to-perfect condition. A few rock chips are the only thing wrong with them. $500 obo. I'll include the mounting hardware for a little extra since it's kind of a pain to pull the hardware off of the bike.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Z3n posted:

Prices lowered, updated with parts sold.

Calling dibs on that gixxer front end for the next 2-3 days if that's cool with you. Pending the sale of a website.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Up for sale are some Dainese leather pants and a pair of Sidi Fusion boots:

Pants:
Dainese racing leather pants Size 50 (I don't know the particular model, but judging from the features, these were pretty high end). I bought these from Invision and they turned out to be just a tad tight for me. I've only worn them twice since I picked them up about a year ago. I'm 5'10" at around 170lbs and they were just too snug at the top to be comfortable. They're extremely well made with hip protection and knee / shin protection as well. Double zipper for the calf makes these awesome for people of different leg sizings. There are some scuffs at the top from a fall from the previous owner. These don't affect the protection in any way. If you want some closeups of the damage, just let me know and I'll update this post

PRICE $250 Shipped

These are honestly an awesome set of pants. The prospective buyer could more than likely buy some leather dye for the rough spots and no one would ever be able to tell.

invision fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 28, 2013

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Back to looking for leathers again. 5'9 with a 32ish waist. Cheap is good, one piece is great, two piece is "okay". Whacha got?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Selling my Hero3 Black (used 5 times) and my Hero2 with a 16gb Class 10 SD card. Have a bunch of random mounts, a suction cup mount, and a headstrap mount. I'll split the hero2 off from the package if you want to buy it separately.

e:whoops, link to my SA mart thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557855

invision fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jul 3, 2013

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Sent. Sorry about that.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Andddddd it's gone.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Looking to buy a cheapish SM in Washington. Anyone?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

SOLD SOLD SOLD

invision fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 26, 2014

invision
Mar 2, 2009

tbb9 posted:

Where are you located? I'm 5'7" 150lbs, do you think the 2 inches would be the difference?

Portland, OR

Should be just about perfect I'd think. PM me!

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Sent

invision
Mar 2, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Just posting to let everyone know invision is a great seller. I still, almost daily, wear the jacket I bought from invision over a year ago.

Hah, thanks! I was just talking about that Dainese set that I sold to you with my friend the other day.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I get questions constantly on the damage and my response is always "I bought it pre tested!" Still can't fit into those pants though, haha. I'm actually back in Houston. I plan to go to several track days at MSRH this year. You were from the Houston area right?

Yep. That's where that jacket got it's battle scars was MSRH hah. Theres a goon that's an instructor for FastLine @ msrh. I think his username is Veritas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I'm looking to buy something fun in the Portland, OR/Seattle area in the next month or so. FI unless its a super cool sumo or something. $6kish price range.