Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
I don't know if it's good form to make a "Buying" post in here, but I've had some success in SAMart so I'm going to try. If not, please forgive me, I'm a newbie bike owner :ohdear:

I'm just looking for a pair of used black leather motorcycle gloves size med, don't really care what brand.

edit: I forgot to add that I'm also looking for a reflective vest. Mil-Spec or Icon or whatever. (work on navy base).

Fiendish Dr. Wu fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

I might have some barely used AGV Sport gloves but they are a small medium. I'll have to go through my old gear bag to make sure I still have them.

Awesome let me know.

Snowdens Secret posted:

I have an Icon Mil-spec vest that I've been meaning to sell, since I don't ride on base any more. It's the orange, not the yellow. Say, 20$ plus shipping - but let me find it first, not sure where I've stored it.

Actually I like the orange better, if you find it then $20+shipping sounds great. Just let me know.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

I might have some barely used AGV Sport gloves but they are a small medium. I'll have to go through my old gear bag to make sure I still have them.

Snowdens Secret posted:

I have an Icon Mil-spec vest that I've been meaning to sell, since I don't ride on base any more. It's the orange, not the yellow. Say, 20$ plus shipping - but let me find it first, not sure where I've stored it.

Either of you guys find these things? I'm ready to send some $$$ your way!

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Just looked and I found em. I can snap a pic for you some time tomorrow. Won't be able to get em out till Wednesday most likely.

Sounds good, still interested.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Snowdens Secret posted:

Found the vest:

Contact me at manwasmatter at the gee mail with your address and we can get it out of here

Rad. Email sent.

edit: and payment sent. Thanks!

And still looking for gloves. Really don't want to spend much more than 20 bucks but I guess it depends on the gloves.

Fiendish Dr. Wu fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 5, 2012

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Shimrod posted:

Gloves and helmet are pretty much the only parts of my gear I wouldn't skimp out on if I was going to skimp out on anything - chances are my hands are going to be out hitting pavement at some stage of my slide of glory when it happens and I really like not having shredded hands.

I totally agree, I got an HJC and a Shoei helmet for the noggin. I was sort of banking in somebody having a good pair of used gloves during around and those agv sport gloves seem pretty legit

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Gloves and Vest both came in the mail today! Thanks Snowdens Secret and Drunk Pledge Driver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Armyman25 posted:

Tourmaster Coaster II perforated leather jacket. Size Small (40R)
$100 + shipping

drksole96 @ gmail.com

Just to be sure, is this the exact same type of jacket?

The armor in the jacket - does it include both elbow and shoulder armor? Back armor? Include liner?

If yes for all the above, would you do 100 shipped?