Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Anybody looking to unload a jacket? Looking for a L most likely. I've been striking out on CL so I thought I'd come here and see what you fellas had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

benwards posted:

I'm trying to unload a Scorpion XDR Commander in size Large, if you're interested.

Yeah definitely, could you post some pics and maybe an idea of what you're looking for price wise

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

benwards posted:

It's a great jacket with a bunch of neat features. The double liner is especially nice when it comes to personal climate control. It's a good, 4-season jacket that just doesn't fit me anymore. To reiterate: I'm looking for $150 shipped to CONUS.

Here are some photos of the jacket, if you'd like the full-size originals I can email them to you.
Front:

Back:

Waist adjustment straps:

Thumb loops for keeping jacket liner in place:

Jacket looks great. Does the jacket run large or small?How does it fit you?

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Shift Redline pants, size 34. Just a tad big for me, 32 would've been perfect. They're in great condition, I got them off ebay so I can't attest to whether they're new or used. Asking $130 shipped.

My computer is being a douche and I cannot enlarge the pictures you posted. Are those leather or textile?

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

Shimrod posted:

Leather

Can you do $100 shipped to 48835?

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

No. I've got interested local buyers. The price is pretty firm. You won't find a cheaper pair of quality leather pants for less in that size.

I can do $130 shipped then if your local stuff doesn't work out.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

I will probably take you up on that since the local people are taking their drat time getting back to me.

Sounds good, I sent you a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

I will probably take you up on that since the local people are taking their drat time getting back to me.

Pants arrived today, great fit. Great doing business with you.