Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitch
Cool Buff Man

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
i love dan quinn so much

by Nutt Hogg
I Hate Admin !!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rory or egg baby someone please make a video response to troll this guy.

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

you'd think docevil would have discovered dan quinn first.

What a Coup!

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

J.M. Goetzee posted:

rory or egg baby someone please make a video response to troll this guy.

it has to threaten his kids because he gets really bent out of shape about that

by Nutt Hogg
I Hate Admin !!

----------------

tell me about him and what would really piss him off because i have no shame and will wear whatever in the anme of satire

by mons al-madeen
Wesley Button

----------------

watch dan quin

bitch
Cool Buff Man

Wesley Button posted:

tell me about him and what would really piss him off because i have no shame and will wear whatever in the anme of satire

he is a snake oil salesman who is trying to push some thing called stevia (steve eee uh) that supposedly cures cancer, brings dead cats back to life, makes you lose weight, will cure global warming and is somehow related to cold fission, which he invented in his kitchen.

he played college ball at notre dame until he was expelled for rape + steroids

he is an mma fighter and literally thinks he is the toughest man on the planet.

he lives with his mom and is 41 years old and has kids

he thinks god talked to him and told him 1) he will be the richest man in the world and 2) he is an angel named maitreya (my-tray-uh)

thats just a rough sketch, he is 100% serious

starbu.cx

seriously watch all of his videos they are hysterical..best thing on youtube since demoniousx

starbu.cx

Dank Win

Warbling Castrato

a caring girl made this sig. a caring girl owns.

just tell him your gonna beat his rear end and he'll freak out

p
Jerome Louis

J.M. Goetzee posted:

he is a snake oil salesman who is trying to push some thing called stevia (steve eee uh) that supposedly cures cancer, brings dead cats back to life, makes you lose weight, will cure global warming and is somehow related to cold fission, which he invented in his kitchen.

he played college ball at notre dame until he was expelled for rape + steroids

he is an mma fighter and literally thinks he is the toughest man on the planet.

he lives with his mom and is 41 years old and has kids

he thinks god talked to him and told him 1) he will be the richest man in the world and 2) he is an angel named maitreya (my-tray-uh)

thats just a rough sketch, he is 100% serious

so he has managed to have sex

RjY

RjY posted:

so he has managed to have sex

stevia is an artificial sweetner that he blends with water to create "pure h2O"

starbu.cx

what brendle said. Hes the best youtuber.

bitch
Cool Buff Man
keep in mind that dan quinn actually Snorts stevia doing who knows what kind of irreparable damage to his nasal ducts

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

he thinks the bad boyz club logo that faggots have on their trucks was modeled after him because he beat up 5 guys at the same time in a bar

starbu.cx

dan quinn will occassionally and without warning segue into discussion of the "Violin For Women" a sexual technique that involves simultaneous stimulation of the g-spot, compression of the stomach above the g-spot and oral attention on the clitoris

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

he thinks the evil rich are preventing stevia from hitting the public markets and that not selling stevia is a crime against humanity

starbu.cx

hes banned from youtube for 11 more days though! the soap hegemony ensured it.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

wheres my arm
i like the way he can keep talking without pause or breath

i also like how square his head seems to be

RjY

The Goatman posted:

hes banned from youtube for 11 more days though! the soap hegemony ensured it.

lmao

he also smokes weed and laces his pot with stevia and thinks he can stretch a bowl out for like 30 hits or something and he smokes it in his moms car and in one video she comes up while hes smoking a bong and interrupts to tell him something on the stove is simmering

starbu.cx

i cant watch him for more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time he is just too loving crazy

here comes cask
dan quinn has clearly spent inordinate amounts of time imitating african american cadence as his use of slang is completely impeccable

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

"rear end Turd." Michael Scott, The Office (USA)(2008)

mysterious loyall X

here comes cask posted:

i cant watch him for more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time he is just too loving crazy

its a little overwhelming at first but once you realize what hes all about it is hilarious

he blames his stepdad for loving up his life and takes time out of every rant to threaten/blame every male authority figure in his life and challenge them to fights and swear that when he becomes a billionaire he is going to spend vast sums of money to humiliate them

starbu.cx

here comes cask posted:

i can't watch him for that long because i don't have the attention span to listen to some guy chattering incessantly

he needs to make a battle rap video

RjY
Top 5 Facts for this Name:

1. How well envoweled is Dan Quinn? 38% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 38.4% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are well envoweled.
2. In ASCII binary it is... 01000100 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010001 01110101 01101001 01101110 01101110
3. Backwards, it is Nad Nniuq... nice ring to it, huh?
4. In Pig Latin, it is Anday Uinnqay.
5. People with this first name are probably: Male. So, there's a 98% likelihood you sweat just thinking of the price of shaver blades.

darthcobaltpenguin

on the subject of dan quinn's childhood he believes that "bleep" and "bleep" (sorry I've never figured that one out) shackled him and tied him to a tree for several hours thus scarring him for life

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

bropocalypse now posted:

on the subject of dan quinn's childhood he believes that "bleep" and "bleep" (sorry I've never figured that one out) shackled him and tied him to a tree for several hours thus scarring him for life

hahaha that video owns

starbu.cx

lets fight him for cash, all of us.

Warbling Castrato

J.M. Goetzee posted:

hahaha that video owns

I have literally not even the slightest clue what he was trying to do with that

maybe "preserving the identity(s) of the innocent" but he is accusing them of child abuse soooo

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

bropocalypse now posted:

his uncle fred reva, who also bankrolled his rape defense case

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Dan Bleep Quinn

bitch
Cool Buff Man
rory needs to make anothr vid of him beating up pillows and threaten to beat dan quinns rear end during it and say stevia is bullshit

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate :greatgift:

DocEvil posted:

rory needs to make anothr vid of him beating up pillows and threaten to beat dan quinns rear end during it and say stevia is bullshit

yeah and also how notre dame football sucks and how dan quinn lives with his parents because hes a failure

starbu.cx

"pay it forward" and "go perfect" have to be in it.

bitch
Cool Buff Man
with regards to dan quinns physique he is of the opinion that his flabby drooping form is in fact "ballpark" to a career peak Muhammad Ali, whom in addition to Joe Rogan and Dana White he appeals to in numerous videos

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

bropocalypse now posted:

lol is that the one about being handcuffed to a tree branch at a family picnic or something god i love that one

by Nutt Hogg
I Hate Admin !!

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Warbling Castrato