Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
JohnnyChimpo
Mar 10, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump
so where's the Rule 34 on this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyChimpo
Mar 10, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump
after careful consideration, i think they should kill thier babby. becuse these babby cant frigth back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JohnnyChimpo
Mar 10, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump

freudian horror posted:

two lovely posts in one two page thread! lurk more

how can I make this up to you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JohnnyChimpo
Mar 10, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump

dumb_n00b posted:

No baby is sentient. By the time the difference would begin to manifest itself, the kid'll be dead.

you're probably confusing sentience with sapience, because if you've ever seen a normal newborn you'd known that they're definitely sentient. what a strange thing to say

JohnnyChimpo
Mar 10, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump

Viradecthis posted:

Has anyone else notices a bit of resemblance between Dan and Faith? I mean, the top of her head is missing, but you can still see a bit of Dan in her lips and chin.

A nice soul patch would highlight this resemblance.

im sure some wonderful goon will Photoshop this into existence forthwith