Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
That horrible, selfish woman and her stupid "faith".
Shame on her for bringing that thing into this world only to cause suffering.

I explained to my 8 year old daughter that sometimes babies don't develop "right" in the mommy. They may have horrible deformities that would cause only pain and suffering to them and everyone around them, and that it has been common practice for years to terminate pregnancies in which these things happens.

My 8 year old understands that. What she doesn't understand is why this woman is all about how this is some "gift from god".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001

Huntersoninski posted:

Well the sad thing is, the only person she's causing to suffer is herself. The baby can't feel, her family/friends are obviously content to let her have her fantasy, and the little cult that's enveloped her on the internet gets to have their agenda pushed! Everyone wins but her; I just hope we're all wrong and when Faith dies the mother stops blogging and is able to finally have her closure and move on. (poo poo, less likely things have happened - look how long Faith's been going)

A few posts back I read about some Brazilian baby living 2 years before dying. Can you imagine the Faith blog going on that long?

Anyway, my mom is a somewhat of a Jesus-freak. She won't hesitate in telling other to get Jesus in their life, and pray to him to make everything better. But she is also very pro-choice.
Abortion isn't mentioned in the bible, but there is some line mentioned like "it is not murder if the mother is unharmed" (regarding the death of the unborn), and something like the father will decide the cost/value ($$$) of the unborn if it dies (as if it were property). She even ordered a bunch of ink pens with that line in quotes, along with the number showing what part of the bible the quote came from. Since people are always losing pens, she was hoping she could get some of her pro-choice propaganda into the world where others can see that "the bible says abortion is OK".
I've read passages where it talked about if two men fighting causes a woman to have a miscarriage, they are to pay a fine, and that something is alive only if it breathes, and a fetus cannot, so it is not considered alive (again, it is the woman/father's property, with a monetary value, and not a person, so it can NOT be "murdered" by abortion).

I've spoke with her in the past about stuff like this. A woman produces a bunch of eggs each year (and they go to waste if not fertilized, right?). So if there is a messed up fetus inside of you, get rid of it. The woman can try for another baby again, maybe immediately. A normal baby. One that is NOT a hosed up deformed freak that ends up being a stupid loving burden on you and the rest of the world.

So not all Jesus-freaks are pro-life nuts like this Myah retard. My mom will tell you god gave us free will and the power to have Doctors. Doctors and technology to see if your baby if developing right, and the knowledge and technology to KNOW when to abort so you can have a normal baby.

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
I just looked up more info on the bible "saying abortion is ok".

I asked my mom about the part that said it was ok, and she said it is from Exodus 21:22.

She quotes it as "When someone hurts a woman pregnant & she is unhurt but loses the baby, no harm has been done, her husband can fine them if he wishes. But if they hurt his wife, then they will be punished. No value on the embryo by God at all."

But there is this:

quote:

The New American Standard Bible renders Exodus 21:22-25 this way:

And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no [further] injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any [further] injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

And there is this:

quote:

New International Version renders Exodus 21:22-24 this way:

22 "If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Depending on the book/translation/etc, it could be 2 things.

You cause the woman to deliver early (baby lives, so no punishment).
You cause the woman to lose the baby (baby dies, has no value, so no punishment).

But supposedly the original texts (non English) just mention an early baby delivery, and doesn't mention miscarriage or hints in any way that the baby isn't alive. However, premature delivery then could have also meant nothing but DEATH back then, but it doesn't say.

So it's still WAY open to interpretation. It's easy for either side (depending on their pre-existing viewpoint) to use it to justify their side of the argument.
But aren't most lines like that anyway?

THANKS A LOT, BIBLE.

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Nice update. Just a bunch of pictures of a dead baby laying there.

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Holy poo poo.

I just watched the video on her "Open your eyes" post.

Blacks = Jews = Fetus

How can someone make that kind of connection?

So... In the past they called Blacks and Jews "not really people", even when they really are.
So when the argument used that a loving fetus isn't a person, that is an invalid argument as well...

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Those BABIES are PRECIOUS MIRACLES from GOD.

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
I have no idea what is going on in this thread any more, so here is a bunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
JESUS loving CHRIST

This "baby" has been pretty much dead for weeks, and has been obviously decomposing or some poo poo.
The "ulcers" were the baby's digestive juices eating itself. loving nasty and sad.

Well Myah, I guess your frogbabby didn't recover from it's "CONDITION" after all. Wow, all those educated and logical doctors didn't see this one coming.
WHY DIDN'T YOUR PRAYERS WORK?

Also, wtf:

quote:

She looked up at me and opened her beautiful eyes, and I told her to go with Jesus.

quote:

She looked up at me and opened her beautiful eyes, and I told her to go with Jesus.

quote:

REALLY????

That's loving amazing poo poo there. Your brainless, zombie baby magically opened its eyes to look at you before she went off to see Jesus. That's some amazing story-book stuff right there. Did it tell you it "loved you" as well before taking its final breath?