Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

DamnitGannet posted:

Now someone has to do that guy from one of the more recent pages of the "You know that's permanent, right?" thread who has a hole in his tongue, nose, ears, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Doodlebats posted:

goonachu?

Also, requesting either more TTGL characters pikafied, or the Bone brothers. Almost everything in this thread besides the lovely copy-paste ones are fantastic, especially Beanpants's, absolutely fantastic work Bean! :)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vezyric posted:

Did these ones a while ago for 4chan, how fantabulous I get to reuse them.
You can't possibly do this one without adding the rest of the source image to it somehow. C'mon now!

quote:

It's kind of ballsy to admit you're a 4chan contributer around here, dude.
Not really. There's a lot of SA users who are also 4chan users, don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

JOman 20XX posted:

I don't get it

to contribute, quick and dirty

check Encyclopedia Dramatica for "Mega Milk"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vincent posted:

Barnaby!

It's BARTLEBY, you uncultured swine

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Evil Raiden posted:

First attempt:

Second attempt:

Don't know which I like better....

I think it works hilariously better if you scroll down, see the first one, then scroll down further and see the second one.

Vezyric posted:

Edit: Did Captain Invictus even notice I did another shop, just for him, back on page 17?
It was alright, I wasn't actually expecting you to do anything though. That one in the quoted post is great though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Wideshanks posted:

When is this going to get goldmined

Considering there's still a fairly steady income of pikachus, I'd say it's still got some life left in it before heading to that Golden Haven.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

oneof27 posted:

Here you go. This is Fun. I've never used Paint before.

Clearly you haven't, since you saved it as a jpeg in paint, which is about the worst thing you can do. And this would have been such a fantastic image without the horrendous jpeg artifacts :smith:

Save as PNG in paint from now on, or save stuff in IrfanView. Generally, you want to save stuff with very few colors, like that, as a GIF or PNG file, but don't save stuff as a GIF in Paint because Paint sucks at color correction and will turn the pink green and the gray blue-gray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Pretty surprised they never goldmined this actually.