Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Iron Squid posted:

Anyone selling an SB800?

I am, plus modifiers. Post on the first page of this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masa
Jun 20, 2003
Generic Newbie
WTT/WTB Canon mount Tamron 18-270mm VC
FS/WTT Canon 55-250mm IS

Edit: Sold both of my lenses on FredMiranda and I bought a new 18-270

Masa fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 20, 2009

poppingseagull
Apr 12, 2004
If anyone's interested I have a 1D MarkII I've seldom used the past few months. It has been my backup for a while now and I've put off selling it. The shutter was replaced by Canon back in December so it has under 500 clicks. You won't find a 1D MarkII in better shape. Pics are linked below and it includes everything shown. Two Canon batteries included. Asking $1100 + shipping which I think is really cheap for the condition.

http://alexjohnson.smugmug.com/gallery/7477214_3gTWv#482435675_DnmoP

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Reichstag posted:

FS:
-ltm Jupiter-8 $40
-50-75mm m39-M-mount adapter $35
-Heliopan ES 52 Digital UV/IR filter $40

Shipping not included.
Contact at barrelbreak@gmail

Awww man, I just bought a J-8 and M39-M adapter (plus a J-11)! Got any other RF stuff?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Awww man, I just bought a J-8 and M39-M adapter (plus a J-11)! Got any other RF stuff?

Well...
I'm thinking about selling my Bessa R and Nokton 50, because as much as I love 'em, I don't use them enough. Other than that, not really (well, an XA2, but that's technically a scale focus).

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Reichstag posted:

Well...
I'm thinking about selling my Bessa R and Nokton 50, because as much as I love 'em, I don't use them enough. Other than that, not really (well, an XA2, but that's technically a scale focus).

Ah... if I got another 50 it'd probably be the J-3, and I've supposedly got an R3a on the way (seller hasn't communicated since I won the auction last Sunday, from his feedback/auction description he seemed on the up-and-up :-\)

abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!
Hey ConfusedUs, I just sent you an email about the light stand, umbrella, swivel and clamp. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PayPal ASAP. BTW, have feedback of 73 on eBay as "antsinmapants."

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

abkadefgee posted:

Hey ConfusedUs, I just sent you an email about the light stand, umbrella, swivel and clamp. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PayPal ASAP. BTW, have feedback of 73 on eBay as "antsinmapants."

I have replied to your email.

germskr
Oct 23, 2007

HAHAHA! Ahh Eeeee BPOOF!
Hi all,

Up for sale is my Canon TC-80N3 remote. This is the big guy that allows you to take time lapse photos. It's in perfect working condition and cosmetically perfect. I hate to sell it but I have to fund a different purchase so this has to go. Comes with the box which is also in perfect condition.

Looking to get 125 shipped- I can't go much lower since I really need the cash. Thanks. Pics to be posted once I get a chance. You can contact me via my email on mywebsite (in profile). Paypal is swimsoccerj988 [at] hotmail [dot] com

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Realized I hadn't posted my 200mm f/2.8L here.

I'm getting ready to craigslist it for $550, but selling to goons for $500. I'd rate it at LN-, no glass issues of any kind.

Ziir
Nov 20, 2004

by Ozmaugh
Would anyone happen to have a Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 for Nikon cameras? Email at erichq2@gmail.com.

Edit: And/or the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8.

Coldfire
Apr 21, 2009

WTB:
Second hand alienbees, pentax k1000, Vivitar 285HVs, Cactus V2/V4 set, student priced medium format set.

FS:
Contax T2 Rangefinder, used to shoot 2 rolls of film, silver, pristine condish, can post pics if asked. 38mm F2.8 Carl Zeiss optics
Reason for selling, don't need a rangefinder, trying to branch into 120 film now.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Gnomad posted:

Canon 35mm Rebel Ti, 35-80 lens 300EZ flash. Works fine, but I'm trying to get out of the Canons. $50 (US) shipped

Electro has been zapped!

Man, these cameras are freakin breeding!

Contact info- akgnomad@gmail.com, location Alaska. MO or paypal, or beaver pelts and Hudson Bay blankets, OK, scratch the beaver pelts but I could be interested in trades. MF Minolta, general wierd gear?

Interested in the canon, e-mail sent!

joeshmoetogo
Mar 20, 2006

Looking for a Canon 30D and possibly Tamron 17-50 or 50 1.4

Recently offloaded my camera to pay some bills but I miss shooting so much that I've gotten rid of some other things to buy a camera again.

PMs are best but you can e-mail me at johnollila {AT} yahoo

joeshmoetogo fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jun 26, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

joeshmoetogo posted:

Looking for a Canon 30D and possibly Tamron 17-50 or 50 1.4

Recently offloaded my camera to pay some bills but I miss shooting so much that I've gotten rid of some other things to buy a camera again.

PMs are best but you can e-mail me at johnollila {AT} yahoo

Hey! I was just about to post my 30D + 18-55mm kit lens for sale here. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, but due to unexpected (but very necessary) medical bills, must let it go. <8,000 actuations and the pictures are phenomenal. Looking to sell it for what I paid, $500.00. Shipping can be discussed.

I also have a brand new 2GB and brand new 4GB CF cards, a cheap tripod, and a nice camera bag I bought literally within the past 2 weeks. I can show receipts for it all. The 30D is of course used, but everything else is pretty much new. I have all the original documentation/box/etc for the camera and CF cards (if you care about those).

Pictures can be supplied tonight.

Ziir
Nov 20, 2004

by Ozmaugh

Ziir posted:

Would anyone happen to have a Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 for Nikon cameras? Email at erichq2@gmail.com.

Edit: And/or the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8.

I'm going to pull the trigger on a brand new 50mm f/1.8 today unless someone has one they want to sell me.

joeshmoetogo
Mar 20, 2006

UGAmazing posted:

Hey! I was just about to post my 30D + 18-55mm kit lens for sale here.

Awesome! I'll respond with a PM now and to not clutter up the thread we can keep most of the discussion private but confirm any deals made here on the forums.

edit: just tried to send that PM but your inbox is full.

joeshmoetogo fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 27, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

joeshmoetogo posted:

Awesome! I'll respond with a PM now and to not clutter up the thread we can keep most of the discussion private but confirm any deals made here on the forums.

Great, sounds good. I'll look for your PM!

joeshmoetogo
Mar 20, 2006

UGAmazing posted:

Great, sounds good. I'll look for your PM!

Replying because you may not see my edit: your inbox is full =P

edit: Message away!

joeshmoetogo fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jun 27, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

joeshmoetogo posted:

Replying because you may not see my edit: your inbox is full =P

Bah, yeah, fixed. Sorry about that...I get a lot of PMs because of my Apple business on here and it fills up quick. All good now!

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
If anyone is selling any M42 Mount lenses, let me know.

chillbebop@gmail.com

Knux
May 18, 2003

ask me about my cock ring

WTS/WTT:Click on images for Flickr/Sizes
-Canon 24-105mm F4 L SOLD

WTB:
-Canon 70-200 f2.8 L (IS or Non)
-BG-E6 Grip

Best contacted at: dabe.alan@gmail.com

Knux fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 1, 2009

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003
Dropping the price on my 70-200 F4L IS to $800+ shipping. I'll take some pictures if anyone is interested.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
As mentioned in the silver halide thread I'm selling my Bronica ETRC with 2 lenses.

The ETRC is the 6x4.5 ETR Bronica SLR body that doesn't have interchangable backs. The shell for the insert is attached to the body, however, the inserts that hold the film will fit. So you could use the different shells but you can't change films in mid roll. Basically it's going to be 120, 220 and maybe the 35mm insert if you could find it. It also has an odd quirk concerning film spacing. Sometimes it spaces them out a bit farther than normal and sometimes it will overlap a couple of frames by a 1/4" or so. It's been usuable but occasionally you might overlap some or the spacing will give you 15 shots per roll instead of 16. The body is equipped with a speed grip and thumb winder and a non metered prism finder.

The lenses are a 150mm Zenzanon f3.5 MC and a Zenzanon 75mm f2.8 E II. Both work, the 150mm is challenged cosmetically. Included are a couple of filters, a 62mm polarizer and a 62mm UV. $150 shipped to the US, Canada higher (the flat rate box is $20 more to Canada) and I'll toss in some poo poo I don't need fabulous extra prizes to help clear out some of my overload!

Yeah, overload. I've been gathering film gear with all the discernment of a ADHD magpie with a trust fund, some I'm keeping but some needs to go. More as I dig it out and decide what I'm keeping and what I'm releasing into the wild.

paypal accepted. akgnomad@gmail.com

Edit-It appears that the Bronica is sold, but in the spirit of ginsu. but wait, there's more!

Gnomad fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jul 30, 2009

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003
Crossposting from fredmiranda:

For sale is a great condition Rebel XSi with ~6500 clicks. Light wear on the bottom and a tiny scratch in the LCD but had a Canon CLA about 2 months ago. Comes with everything that it came with originally (box, strap etc.) I'll throw in an extra battery too.

Like new Opteka grip for the XSi w/ 2 batteries $70 +shipping & fees, buy them together and I'll throw in a 8gb Sandisk Extreme 3 SDHC card free ( 3 available for $25 + shipping ea.)

Asking $450 shipped, add 3% for paypal instant transfer

trueblue
Oct 10, 2004
Can we still be friends?

Wanted to Buy:

Film rangefinder. Preferably a nice fixed/fast lens one like the Canonet QL-17 GIII. May also consider something like a Bessa R or other low-end changable lens one. (probably not after one of those Russian Leica clones)

Email me: trueblue@live.com.au

Coldfire
Apr 21, 2009
Trueblue:
Still selling my Contax T2. 38mm F2.8

Gnomad:
Do you ship to Australia? I would be drat interested in that MF

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!
Anyone slinging around any Sony/Minolta stuff?

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Catch 22 posted:

Anyone slinging around any Sony/Minolta stuff?

Might be too old for you, but I've still got that X-700 + stuff from the first page. $50 shipped? (a little more if you want the old case for it)

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Might be too old for you, but I've still got that X-700 + stuff from the first page. $50 shipped? (a little more if you want the old case for it)
It is to old, any MC, MD, Auto Rokkor will not fit the new Alphas as they must be AF lenses. They fit my Minolta SR 101, but I have most of that equipment already. Thanks though. That's a good deal if anyone is still working with 35mm.

edit:nm

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess
Looking for a 50mm f/1.8 for my XTi and a flash.

Also, interested in a Graflex if anybody has one hanging around.

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003

variegated posted:

Looking for a 50mm f/1.8 for my XTi
If your interested, I just bought one on here that is not working. If I can get it fixed I will let you know. It will be tested too, to ensure it works correctly.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

variegated posted:

Looking for a 50mm f/1.8 for my XTi and a flash.

Also, interested in a Graflex if anybody has one hanging around.

Got a 50mm F/1.8 that can be yours for $90. Includes USPS priority shipping w/ insurance.

visuvius
Sep 24, 2007
sta da moor

w_hat posted:

Crossposting from fredmiranda:

For sale is a great condition Rebel XSi with ~6500 clicks. Light wear on the bottom and a tiny scratch in the LCD but had a Canon CLA about 2 months ago. Comes with everything that it came with originally (box, strap etc.) I'll throw in an extra battery too.

Like new Opteka grip for the XSi w/ 2 batteries $70 +shipping & fees, buy them together and I'll throw in a 8gb Sandisk Extreme 3 SDHC card free ( 3 available for $25 + shipping ea.)

Asking $450 shipped, add 3% for paypal instant transfer

Looking for my first DSLR. So this is the body only right? Also, what is a Canon CLA? Is it a refurbished unit or something?
Thx.

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess

pseudonordic posted:

Got a 50mm F/1.8 that can be yours for $90. Includes USPS priority shipping w/ insurance.

Awesome. Can you hold onto it until next Friday [payday]?

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
Let's heat up this camera thread!

As mentioned, I've been on a buying spree. Most of these cameras were bought at yard sales, usually in a bag that had one item I wanted.....so I kept the goodies and now I'm flogging the discards out to you, the noveau film buff. The first installment is the Minolta AF mount gear, all of which works fine but since I have a 70D for the film side and a A200 for digital, these all need new homes.

Clockwise from the upper right-Maxxum 7000i, Quantaray 100-300mm zoom, Tokina 28-70mm, Maxxum 3000i with a 314i dedicated flash, Maxxum 5000, Maxxumm QTsi.

All of these cameras fit in a USPS medium flat rate box, so I'd love to send them all to one lucky person, but I digress. All asking prices are negotiable and volume discounts apply. Operators are standing by! Or maybe not-if you call for operator assistance does anyone care?

Maxxumm 7000i, this one even has a battery! This one works well and was intended to be my film complement to the Sony, but a deal on a new Maxxum 70D came up so this one has been replaced by a younger and prettier camera. Program, shutter and arpreture priority, and full manual modes. $30

Maxxum 5000, in the original Maxxum series the 9xxx were the pro bodies, the 7xxx were the "prosumer", the 5000 were intended for the normal user and the 3xxx were mostly P&S, really. The nice thing about the 5000 is that it runs off of 4 aaa batteries, no hunting for retardedly overpriced photo batteries! $25

Maxxum 3000i-a glorified P&S. You get a choice of 2 programs-program or high speed program. No creative controls, and the flash only works with the 3000i, as it powers off the camera. I dunno, 10$, or I'll give it to the first person to buy something else?

Maxxum QTsi. Plasticky but surprisingly competent, I took it out on a photo safari hunting snowboarders and the AF function worked better than my Nikon D50 did, and the exposures were spot on. $20.

Quantaray 100-300mm zoom, about what you'd expect from a budget zoom.

This was taken with the Quantaray and was heavily cropped, so talk to me-$40?

Tokina 28-70 zoom. It seems nice optically, it's made of actual metal and feels substantial, and is pretty sharp for a 3rd party lens.

Surplus to my needs, but certainly not to yours! $25?

All prices are plus shipping, unless you buy the whole works. Then I'll ship it for $100. Yep, $100 for 2 lenses and 4 cameras. Or, swap me something interesting?

edit-oh yeah, since you aren't psychic- akgnomad@gmail.com

Gnomad fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 31, 2009

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

variegated posted:

Awesome. Can you hold onto it until next Friday [payday]?

Sure thing.

It's the lens and the two end caps. That's all I got when I bought it used. It works fine and I can post/e-mail some test pics if you'd like.

Anyone else can call dibs after variegated. I'm in no rush to sell the lens.

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess

pseudonordic posted:

Sure thing.

It's the lens and the two end caps. That's all I got when I bought it used. It works fine and I can post/e-mail some test pics if you'd like.

Anyone else can call dibs after variegated. I'm in no rush to sell the lens.

Excellent. If you email when you get a chance at alex.bettencourt at gmail dot com with your paypal stuff, I'll make sure to hit you up ASAP next week.

Thanks!

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

WTB: Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Nikon mount.
At this point I am open to considering any nikon mount super wide (preferably 10-12mm) lens with auto focus.

My friend wants to buy a Nikon D40 I have. It has 14657 shutter clicks, but looks as good as new to me. I will be giving it to them with the 18-55mm kit lens, SDHC cards, charger, etc etc, all original packaging. How much is this worth? I was thinking $200-250?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
WTB: 10mm Minolta/Sony A-mount.
You know, because you have that stuff just sitting around. So give it to me. :colbert:

• Locked thread