Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

1st AD posted:

Glass is in great condition, there's a tiny bit of dust inside but otherwise there's no cosmetic wear. Where in Canada are you?

Awesome!

I'm interested in this lens as well, I'm also in California near where the 57 and 210 intersect. I don't have PM's but you can email me at allangonzalez07@yahoo.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Impact Damage I sent you an email about your monopod and possibly the head.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I'm picking up Impact Damage's monopod and joystick head for $95, payment sent through Amazon.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got the monopod and head in, everything looks good. I can confirm that, in fact, it is a stick. Thanks Impact Damage!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I PMed 1stAD about his T2i grip, meeting later this week to pick it up.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Agreed to pay $550 to Henchman 21 for the Alienbees, Cybersyncs, and Vagabond Mini.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

IceLicker posted:

Selling the grip to my former T2i. I upgraded to a 60D and I sold the body but they didn't want the grip. I'd like to get $10 plus the cost of shipping but I honestly just want it to go to someone who can use use it. I believe this will also work for the T3i, T4i and T5i.

Here's the link from amazon where I bought it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VQOT66/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and here's a photo!

It'll come with the two 3rd party batteries and AA battery adapter as well. I do not have the original box.

I'll take this!
Edit: Crap, beaten. :negative:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

DILLIGAF posted:

If you really need it, you can take it. I want it for the battery tray....

Thanks, I've been meaning to pick up a battery grip for a while.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got the grip in from IceLicker, everything looks good. Thanks a lot!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

ReptilePicasso posted:

I was an idiot and now I've edited my post to include a picture of my username.

Sent you an email.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Meeting locally with ReptilePicasso to buy the Canon 5D, grip, and accessories for $560.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Meeting locally with ReptilePicasso to buy the Canon 5D, grip, and accessories for $560.

Picked this up today and everything looks good. Thanks!

• Locked thread