Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drquasius
Dec 25, 2004

The Haggis Line posted:

Collapse by Neil Diamond (well-read and interesting, but some of the science is a bit questionable)

I believe you meant Jared Diamond. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drquasius
Dec 25, 2004

Yuravian posted:

What about other 'high fantasy' type audiobooks? Stuff similar to A Song of Ice and Fire or Malazan Book of the Fallen? I've got plenty of print handy but I've found myself looking for something to listen to at work recently, and the Malazan series appears to lack an audio version.

The first three books of Malazan have been made as a fan project. The quality isn't very good - as one would expect. You'd have to make up your own mind over whether or not you would find them tolerable.