Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

My vision is more euros into my pocket. Please manifest this Nike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The cross on the new england kit is actually Finger-Wagging Woke Nonsense and anyone posting it will be banned for treason

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I just read the BBC article on it and wanted to murder everyone involved, good job marketing wankers for sounding pretentious enough to make me as irritated with you as every politician going through the performative patriotism motions

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

the sex ghost posted:

The cross on the new england kit is actually Finger-Wagging Woke Nonsense and anyone posting it will be banned for treason

Dont worry OP, Keir is on the case to stop the Woke

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

the sex ghost posted:

Yep already had the gammons on the village Facebook group going on about it. Sigh. Like they’re going to pay £100 + for a footy shirt anyway.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

They’re also complaining about the price

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

GIVE US ARE FLAG BACK

CAM ON ENGERLAND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/AlbertOrtegaES1/status/1775798085035159884

wow that's such a pretty kit (tweet says the team's shop is down, probably too much demand)