Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

These are really difficult for me because I will take hosed up and weird over bland Nike-style cookie cutter poo poo. However, these are really pushing the limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Counterfeiters in ruins as real official £80 kits look like the blag kits you'd buy out the back of someone's car

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
https://twitter.com/AndyJ0seph/status/1566665476045819905?s=20&t=GnhTKzicnSuDXYx1_kystw

Definite step down from the current ones.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A step down, off a cliff, into a dumpster at the bottom.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Cool Bolton kit from 2005

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

been sayin this

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
States
United

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Les Etats-Unis

or if you'd prefer

Los Estados Unidos

(and probably a whole bunch of other languages I don't know off the top of my head.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Not wrong.

It’s Nike’s home country, amazing how bad they’ve gotten this this year. I think it’s the same template as that Spurs away kit? Good lord it’s bad. Bring back the bomb pop kit.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

BrigadierSensible posted:

Les Etats-Unis

or if you'd prefer

Los Estados Unidos

(and probably a whole bunch of other languages I don't know off the top of my head.

All except the one it’s written in

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Third kit unveiled for the mighty Reds

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

monkeytennis posted:

does exactly what a third should do - be ridiculous

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

Not after they’ve left the whites in the wash too, apparently.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status/1570396681103110145?s=46&t=1QPTB3uCWHJm8BVfZ8hpkg

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

4/10 is way too generous.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
:effort:

centered badges always look dumb too imo

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Who is going to tell them?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

It’s PFT Commentator, known Twitter shitposter. They know what they’re doing.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Ewww, Barstool

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

hadji murad posted:

Ewww, Barstool

Barstool sucks rear end but pft Commenter has an exemption imho

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

hadji murad posted:

Ewww, Barstool

Are you five years old?

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Tbf barstool really is trash aside from a few specific elements

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
hi guys would u like 2 play some footy in qatar :)

away kit is surprisingly decent tho

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Lol at the home

They’ll have to change it to “football’s coming away” at this rate

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Are you five years old?

If I was I’d find them funny

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Are you five years old?

nah, this is a fair reaction. PFT Commentator is the only funny or worthwhile thing associated with the brand, the rest of it is as if Maxim circa 2004 never ended but only got worse. or early sports blogs didn't mature :v:

Eau de MacGowan posted:

hi guys would u like 2 play some footy in qatar :)

away kit is surprisingly decent tho

the away top is nice but I'm not sure about going the full red/red/red with it, what were traditionally the pair for red shirts, dark blue shorts?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

harperdc posted:

the away top is nice but I'm not sure about going the full red/red/red with it, what were traditionally the pair for red shirts, dark blue shorts?

White shorts

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Are you five years old?

Don’t answer this or other forum mods might show up

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is there any way of getting an Adidas Wales shirt in the US for under the $90 retail? I thought about ordering it from the UK due to the currency being worth less than beans, but it doesn't look like that would make it any cheaper for me. Naturally after we're knocked out the WC it'll go down, but be nice to have it when I'm up at 5am watching us play Iran.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Buy a fake one.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Was considering it, what are the football fakes generally like? Any trustworthy sites right now? I used to buy NFL/NHL fakes from ECSeller but developed a nasty 'legit only' habit and now I own too many game worn hockey jerseys than is sensible.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

EL BROMANCE posted:

Was considering it, what are the football fakes generally like? Any trustworthy sites right now? I used to buy NFL/NHL fakes from ECSeller but developed a nasty 'legit only' habit and now I own too many game worn hockey jerseys than is sensible.

i use DHGate and have had pretty good success for a variety of jerseys, all kinds of sports. everything i've bought is either extremely legit looking, or at the very least passes the 10-feet test.

ymmv but just check how many sales a shop has etc

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good stuff, never used DHG but I remember it always being a popular choice when I was ordering stuff from China. Grabbed a Home/Away set with the patches then if one disintegrates during the game, I can put the other on and finish it out in style. Thanks!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Get this from football town OP

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Get this from football town OP

That's vile.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
It's like a loving Man Utd top.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sassassin posted:

It's like a loving Man Utd top.

is it gently caress, you idiot

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like how it's based on the shirt we probably wore the last time we were at a WC.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is there any way of getting an Adidas Wales shirt in the US for under the $90 retail? I thought about ordering it from the UK due to the currency being worth less than beans, but it doesn't look like that would make it any cheaper for me. Naturally after we're knocked out the WC it'll go down, but be nice to have it when I'm up at 5am watching us play Iran.

Other option I can think of would be finding a recent years’ shirt brand new in bag from Classic Football Shirts, which also ships from the UK but hopefully would be for a cheaper shirt. Skim past the match-worn shirts there if you’re trying to hunt for deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Probably for the best they don’t have much that’d fit my not-so slender frame or I’d probably order even more.