Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Irn--Bru posted:

For anyone on the fence about soccertriads, I'd like to add that they have excellent customer service.

At those prices I won't even bother asking if the shirts are knockoffs or not, but what's the quality like? Embroidered badges and such? Actual pressed on letters rather than paint? Is the fabric close to what the actual shirts use? I mean you already said it looks good but that's only half the package for me.

EDIT: oh wait you already said your Chelsea Soccer Triad is exactly like your authentic one, so I guess this is all covered already :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

real_scud posted:

There's a few other sites like that and the general consensus is that they're all actually legit shirts, they just get them directly from the manufacturing plants so they're retardedly cheap. Think I know whenever I have to get my next jersey that's for damned sure.

Well I've spent 20 quid on worse things so can't hurt to try, can it?

EDIT: what about that Jomzajung site? Is it the same deal?

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 15, 2009

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

OK I have to give a shout out to the good people at the United online store.

After United won the Premier League, I ordered the "18 times" T-shirt and a couple of other shirts. They were very popular and had run out, so my order was postponed for 10 days or so. After this, they upgraded my shipping to free UPS courier delivery, which arrived overnight. From UK to Finland.

Their supplier had hosed up majorly and one of my shirts was actually an S size. I could maybe wear that as a cap, so I contacted customer support. After repeated apologies they sent me a replacement shirt, again by courier, again overnight. It was size S too, so the entire batch was bad. Many apologies later my money has been refunded, they let me keep the shirts and I got a gift certificate "as compensation for my invonvenience".

Now that's customer service.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Dudley posted:

Of course that's the 2nd best customer service.

The best is giving you what you ordered in the first place.

Yeah, well considering their entire batch was faulty I can't exactly hold a grudge against them for not delivering.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

GutBomb posted:

All the fake shirts I get on ebay have the nike or adidas tags and labels too, so tags don't really say much.

Yeah if a factory can forge a shirt, four pieces of cardboard really aren't that much of a stretch.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ka0 posted:

I kinda like Joma kits. Here's belgian squad Germinal Beerschot new apparel:

Good god. Somehow the quality of the pics combined with the creepy fucker(s) in the first picture's background make it look like they abducted two guys and made them dress up in football gear for some sort of gay fetish show.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EnsGDT posted:

Say what you will but the sharpshooter owns

I hope Everton's player start employing it in matches. "Let's see you run after this you oval office!"

Yeah the shirt ain't that bad compared to some of the poo poo we've seen in this thread.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

At 275 bucks a pop I don't think they'll move many.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Hoover Dam posted:

People who're buying that package are after the shoes; the shirt and scarf are just bonuses.

I guess I'm just not a big enough shoe connoisseur.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shrapnac posted:

Yeah, they're real.

Urgh, what a loving travesty. Who would wear that?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shrapnac posted:

It's the first I've seen of a brown Vapor.

There's a fart joke here.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Man, that Germany home kit is loving gorgeous, but then they always have classy shirts. Simple, clean designs. I absolutely love the thin vertical strips of colour so much.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

cadmaniak posted:

My Germany Home shirt arrived today after 3 weeks :D marked as a gift as others have said. Quality is much better then I expected, could easily pass for real (if it isn't anyway). Had an official tag and everything, and the clima cool looks realistic too.

Yeah I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Had to buy one because that shirt is the best looking football shirt I've seen by a long shot, and I'm right there with you on the quality, this thing is amazing, especially for the price.

Word of warning, though: I got mine in an XL because that's what I usually wear and holy poo poo this thing is small. Like someone else said, it's the smallest XL I've ever seen, but I guess that's just good motivation to get fitter!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

SWAT CAT.

But yeah you all know I don't have much love for Arsenal but that old crest, when you get a version without the horrible gradient, looks classy. It's a shame what they did to it, much like the hatchet job on United's crest.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The gently caress were they thinking

That's what Rio seems to be thinking too.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

the sex ghost posted:

provided man u come out of the tunnel to Come As You Are every home game next season obv

Hey yeah good idea, we can pass it off as some kind of ironic grunge revival! Always a silver lining!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That's a massive shame. Umbro do quality kits whereas Nike just recycles a bunch of poo poo from team to team.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The fuzzy lettering also collects fuzz like crazy.

I didn't have to wash my old shirt many times for the lettering to be all grey from washer fuzz sticking to it. Never been able to get it out since :-/

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lamont Cranston posted:

Philadelphia also has a new third shirt:

Get rid of the sponsor crap and you've got a really nice shirt.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lamont Cranston posted:

Are you against sponsorship in general or the fact that it's "Bimbo"?

The fact that it's a big pink word on an otherwise very minimalist and sleek black and white shirt.

And holy crap I googled the normal shirt and yes you're right, this is miles better.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lamont Cranston posted:

It's more of a reddish-orange (I bought it last night so I've seen it in person) but I hear what you're saying. Maybe a white would have been better. I would be willing to bet this was a compromise they had to negotiate with Bimbo when getting permission to use the old logo.

Yeah, I bet they had to jump through all kinds of hoops just to get this far.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The Mash posted:

I don't think it's been posted in this thread yet but there's a leaked United 13/14 home making the rounds with a black collar and buttons. I like it a lot.

This? Or something else?

EDIT: oh wait, probably this?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Eau de MacGowan posted:

this is really nice

Yeah it would be, especially without the massive (ch)EVROLET logo, but it's almost definitely just a fake. Kind of highlights how loving lazy Nike are though and how they could do much more interesting stuff. Instead it's the same boring templates on different coloured cloth year after year.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JP Money posted:

That collar looks hideous.

It's not great. Also I hope it's just a lovely camera because that red looks off.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Troy Queef posted:

Now you're just making me want to start a Football Boots thread.

You should, I need a pair and I don't want to clutter normal threads with dumb questions.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Those two pics apparently show the kits the GMNT will wear in Brazil

'Home'

'Away'

Jesus Christ. What the gently caress are they thinking.

The 2010 World Cup shirts were pretty much the nicest football shirts I'd ever seen. It's shocking to see such a decline.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EvilHawk posted:

Almost always these recoloured home/away/third shirts are fake. Even Nike will throw some changes in the designs.

If they somehow turn out to be real (they won't), I'll definitely pick up the home and 3rd. They look super nice.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Frungy! posted:

Hah, FC Santa Claus must be the most well known club in Finland. They also happen to be the farm team of the aforementioned RoPS. :eng101:

On the topic of Finland, our poo poo national team's new home kit was just revealed:

Really nice. Wouldn't mind getting that one. For comparison I found an older Finland shirt at the back of my closet yesterday from my fatter days.

Pay attention to the weird mesh air holes on the sides. Why does it look all blue inside (and why is there blue showing through the white shirt)?

Because inside is a separate blue undershirt that's been stitched to the normal shirt. I've never seen this in other football shirts.

Even the badge looks kind of naff.

And this is a 100% authentic shirt I bought in the early 2000s, not a cheap Chinese knockoff, which you might think by the quality.

The lettering at least done properly. It's this weird rubbery material that's taken quite a beating over the years and still looks pristine. And of course Forssell. They had two shirts left when we bought these with my brother: one Forssell, one Litmanen. We flipped a coin to see who got which.

If I get an XXL sized santee in this year's secret santa, they might get this.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bobby Digital posted:

I think that's from ~2002. I had a Spain jersey that was the same template.

Yeah, looks like it.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TheBigAristotle posted:

That sponsor logo would ruin almost any shirt, but this one is just bad anyway.

I can't get over how bad that logo is. Just the Chevrolet text would've been fine and probably cool but gently caress that gigantic garish thing.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Awesome Animals posted:

I don't know what he is referring to. Does anyone have a video link to this slip you're talking about? Maybe in a hilarious format?

Does this help

https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

I will never get tired of laughing Tony Pulis

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Honestly, I kinda like it.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Sorry, I forgot to post the wales away

Cold day in Wales, huh

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

XBenedict posted:

So....umm.......guys?

Can we get Spurs to kick the poo poo out of them again?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Either I'm blind or this wasn't posted yet, but United unveiled their new 2017/2018 shirt.

I'm not sure what to think of it.

Well I do know one thing, that Chevrolet logo is still loving atrocious.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's ugly and boring.

Boring is definitely right. I vastly preferred last year's shirt with the neat two tone hexagon thing it had going on.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Simone Poodoin posted:

Palermo are gonna look sharp in B

These are rad as gently caress.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lol this is loving disgusting

Apparently it was designed by some fan.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

WELCOME TO GREEN HELL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ninpo posted:

Argh that's gorgeous why the gently caress does it have to have that loving logo on it

I wonder if it would easily come off with steam or something.