Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Ever wonder if the eternally incompetent FEMA could gently caress up literally anything? wonder if they could make a terrible and traumatizing coloring book for traumatized kids? well wonder no more! this beauty was up on FEMA's website until last thursday, when it was taken down for the fun to color 9-11 imagry! although there are many many reasons this should not exist.

the terrifying what hath hell wrought cover

the family holding hands and wandering into their burning house

a terrifying blob of a child wearing an obviously homemade "good kid award" summons a tornado to destroy his enemies

'sup? just chillin on my car in the middle of a flood.

you selfish bitch! you had a newspaper from the future and did nothing to stop 9-11?

yet another terrifying house fire to get the message across

and finally the ultimate disaster,

Decapitated heads flying through a wind tunnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU