Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nog64
Aug 26, 2007

by XyloJW
Some info that would be useful, although I am not sure where to get it, would be to find a lobby group and see if they are planning an event for people to go and lobby for them. I know there the gay marriage groups in NY planned a lobby not too long ago and I'm sure that Health Care Reform groups as well as Senators would be receptive to this sort of thing.

e: Of course, if they're not planning one, we can help them with that. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nog64
Aug 26, 2007

by XyloJW
Another thing people can do is try and organize rallies. If properly advertised I'm sure a big turnout will be had

Nog64
Aug 26, 2007

by XyloJW

Willa Rogers posted:

click the healthcare now link in the OP, they're organizing a national day of action at the end of May

welp that'll teach me to not read the op

Nog64
Aug 26, 2007

by XyloJW
I really wanna help with this but alas I will be doing pretty much the same thing with my summer job :(. I doubt I'll have the time/resources to deal with two seperate campaigns.