Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Jesus
Jun 20, 2002

lol jews gonna get fucked.
I am currently reading Song of Susannah. I guess I have a higher tolerance for King's bullshit because it seems to be ok. Just ok. I am not a fan of all the metephysical wierdo poo poo with Susanah though. I'd much prefer a straight up kick rear end action story. But I cannot stop now. I must finish this series even if the tower turns out to be Disneyland and Mickey Mouse is real and I'm in the loving book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Jesus
Jun 20, 2002

I enjoyed Wolves of the Calla. I liked the whole Magnificent Seven mixed with a bit of mystery about the wolves. Also the gunslingers were made out to be total bad asses.

Kung Fu Jesus
Jun 20, 2002

I am currently reading the last tower book and I am enjoying it so far. I've really enjoyed the entire series overall. There were moments and stretches in each book that I hated. And I really didn't enjoy most of Song of Susanna, primarily because I can't stand that character and all the internal monologue/split personality bullshit. I am halfway through the last one and it had one very emotional moment that completely surprised me. Beyond the beginning, there was no action but I am liking it so far.