Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I guess I'll join in on this thread. Both me and my husband are 26 and decided it was time to start trying.

If you want really good vitamins, these are pretty awesome. I'm taking these ones now: http://www.supernutritionusa.com/productpages/simply_one_women.html

and when I get pregnant I plan on taking their prenatal. They're suppose to be really good for helping alleviate morning sickness. http://www.supernutritionusa.com/productpages/simply_one_prenatal.html

We decided to start trying at the beginning of the year. I went off birth control at the beginning of January so I'm guessing I wasn't fertile for the first 3 months. Last month I was visiting my parents by myself when I ovulated. I was 75% certain I got pregnant this month. I'm not entirely sure what my schedule is to the day, but I know the general week I ovulate and when to expect my period. I started spotting around the time I would have gotten implantation bleeding but ended up getting my period the next day. I didn't think I was going to get my period for another 5 days or so so that sucked :(

I'm being a bit more proactive this next time. I have my red raspberry leaf/nettle/peppermint tea and evening primrose pills I'm going to take till I ovulate and I ordered some cheap ovulation strips.

I hope I get pregnant this next month because then my due date will be my husband's birthday. I was suppose to be born on my dad's birthday, but I decided to come out 3 days early. Might as well keep up the tradition :3

My mom had 2 kids with no issue and her mom had 10 kids. I'm hoping some of that passed down to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Aardvarklet posted:

Where do you buy these? They look awesome, and they would alleviate my need to take an extra B-complex capsule every day. The fewer pills I have to swallow, the better.

I'm 8 days past ovulation right now and DYING to take a test, but I know it's pointless. UGH drat you cheap test strips tempting me from the cabinet.

SKeefe--sorry man. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

They have a store locator here
http://www.supernutritionusa.com/store_locator.php

You can buy them through amazon as well
http://www.amazon.com/Simply-One-Prenatal-90-Tablets/dp/B000Z94YQW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1242504846&sr=8-2

They do have some different herbs in the vitamins so look them over and make sure they're the ones you want to take. Personally I'm going to take the one a day prenatals when I get pregnant because the regular ones where you have to take a couple a day have red raspberry leaf in them and I don't want to take that until the end of my pregnancy.

My husband and I are sort of dirty hippies and are into trying to get the best nutrition and these are the best vitamins we found for the price. They get it from natural food sources instead of creating them in the lab so your body can use it better. A warning though. You'll pee neon :)

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I got Taking Charge of Your Fertility yesterday. It was pretty interesting. I knew a lot about the basics of the female and male parts but it was neat to learn exactly what was going on with what hormone that caused such and such. Its a thick book, but I was able to read through the important parts in an evening. (didn't need to read the parts about birth control) I'm going to start tracking and see how that goes. If I ever have a daughter I'll definitely get her to read some of the chapters around the time she learns about her period and her body and stuff like that. It talks about things that I never learned about in health class, like cervical fluid. I always thought I was just gross and dischargy every once in a while. It was nice to know that its all perfectly natural and not gross and a lot of girls feel the same way cause they never learn about that stuff.

It comes with diagrams and images of cervical fluid!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Sally Slug posted:

Aardvarklet! That's great news!

I started taking a prenatal to get all that yummy folic acid in my system. I took one last night and woke up with a killer headache this morning. Am I crazy for thinking the two might be related? Tell me I'm crazy please!

I took my vitamin on an empty stomach last night because I forgot to take it at dinner and I have a killer headache today. A quick google search says some people get them like that I guess. I'm going to get a pill cutter today I think and start cutting up my daily vitamins and take them twice a day when I take my evening primrose.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Ebjan posted:

It took a year to get pregnant. At first I tried ovulation test sticks but never got the timing right, and charting then I read about Vitex Agnus Castus on a messageboard. I found some pre-natal pills with vitex took them for two months. On May 6th I had my son. Maybe without the vitex I would have still got pregnant but I felt that it didn't hurt to try it.

I swear I'm not a sales rep for them but http://www.supernutritionusa.com/productpages/simply_one_women.html the vitamins I mentioned earlier in the thread have 20mg of vitex in them along with red clover and dong quai.

When you get pregnant though you really should stop taking them immediately and switch to an actual prenatal since some of those herbs help you get pregnant but you shouldn't take them when you are pregnant.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Hey you women out there who are thinking of getting knocked up in a year or a couple months. You should really start taking your folic acid now instead of starting a month before you plan on trying. Its really beneficial
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149787.php

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Sodaqui posted:

WAH! Don't take that pre natal vitamin!!!!!!

It has Vitamin A in it which is a major NO NO when you are pregnant as it causes birth defects.

I can find some articles when I get home from work, but from what I've read, when you're pregnant you shouldn't take more than 8,000 IUs daily of retinal based vitamin a. The vitamins I plan on using have 3,000. They do have beta carotene in them as well, but its my understanding from what I've read that you have to take a poo poo ton of beta carotene before it adversely effects you because your body has to split it to use it and it only does it if it needs it.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

My husband was ready to have kids before I even was. I always caught him making silly faces and fawning from afar at babies we'd see around almost 4 years ago when we were still in college and not married yet.

My clock finally went off last summer and by winter was when I was like "baby now!"
I should ovulate in the next couple of days. I hope it happens this month. It gets so disheartening about a week after I ovulate and then I get semi depressed till I get my period and usually by then I'm more upbeat and ready to try again.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

You can't really force kids on someone. I can understand people who don't want to have kids and I actually think its great that they realize they don't want to have them instead of just doing it because its just something you do. I wish more people really took having kids as a serious life changing commitment because it is.

No matter how much I love my husband, if he had told me when we were engaged that he never wanted to have kids and he doesn't think he'd ever change his mind I would have left him.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

We were in Philadelphia last weekend and went to the mutter museum of medical oddities and they had some examples of ectopic pregnancies. I don't think my husband was aware that something like that could happen (hooray for southern sex ed classes). He was a bit paranoid and asking a lot of questions about it for when I get pregnant.

On the same topic, that museum is GREAT for cementing taking your vitamins and staying away from toxins and poo poo when you're pregnant. The wall of fetus jars was educational/horrifying.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I hate trying to read tests. Has anyone ever had luck with LH strip testing (ovulation tests)

I think I got a positive yesterday. I had a noticeable second line, but it wasn't quite as dark as the test line. The test instructions say a faint line isn't a positive, but it wasn't really that faint, you could clearly see it, it just wasn't as dark. Its about the right time for me to ovulate based on other signs and I think I might be having ovulation type cramps today? Its hard to say. Sometimes I have them, sometimes I don't and it could always be something else or they could be psychosomatic.

Stupid test strips...

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Lannie posted:

It depends on a few factors and how faint it was. Did you test the day before? If so, was there any line at all? Did you test today? If so, was there any line at all? Also, which pee were you using? First morning or later on in the day?

If the line yesterday was faint but quite noticeable (maybe 3/4 the colour of the control line or more) then you're most likely going to ovulate within the next 24 - 48 hours. You should be able to confirm by having a stronger line today (test asap, the longer you wait in the day, the harder it'll be to tell. Unless you already tested today). It could also mean that you already ovulated earlier on that day. If the line is really faint or nonexistent today, then that's most likely what it means.

A line showing at all is a good sign. Should mean that the strips will work for you. Some people's test line is never quite as dark or darker than the control. For other people, the strips don't work, period.

All in all, I'd recommend getting it on today. ;)

I've been testing for a couple of days. I test two times a day. I usually test my second and 3rd pee and not my just wake up pee and my right before bed pee. The day before yesterday there was a reaaaaally faint line. My first test yesterday was a faint line and the second test yesterday was the noticeable line. My first test today is another really faint line. We've been doing it every day for a handful of days now going off cervical fluid and I've been tracking my temp for it to spike so I know we're not going to miss it. I just want to know when its going to happen.

I wish fertility and pregnancy weren't so drat subtle in the early stages.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I take primrose oil already up until ovulation. I didn't take any today just incase. I'll probably stop just to be sure. I also stopped my herbal tea concoction that has a bunch of good stuff in it and I get vitex through my vitamins.

I hope I get pregnant soon. I'm turning into a jealous bitch. I went to a wedding the other weekend and I saw a girl I went to high school with for the first time in a couple of years and I thought she was pregnant and I was a little bit upset about it cause it wasn't fair that she was pregnant and I wasn't (I never cared for her much in high school) Then at the reception she was knocking back the alcohol and I turned to my husband and said "Good! She's just loving fat!" and he gave me a pretty hilarious shocked look.

Alterian fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jun 1, 2009

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Ok I'm a bit pissed. I got a CVS brand ovulation thermometer to keep tract of my tempurature. I'm really paranoid that I'm not ovulating for some reason so I figured tracking my temp would be a good way to see if everything is working since your temperature spikes right after you ovulate. I've been tracking since the beginning of my cycle and I'm at the point where my temp should be spiking any day now, but my readings always seem really low. So I did a test this morning and tested with that thermometer and my regular old mercury one. The cvs one read my temp at 97.4 and the mercury one read it at 97.9! That is a huge difference. I then had my husband check his temp and it read his temp at being 96.4 and the other one said his temp was 97. I guess I'll be using the mercury one from now on but it feels like a waste tracking this cycle because I have no idea if it was accurate or not. Dammit!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I did actually take two readings this morning with the digital. The first was the 97.4, then I did the mercury and got the 97.9, then I did the digital right away and it was 97.7 so gently caress it.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Lannie posted:

The only thing I know about temping is that you have to sleep under the same conditions every night and test at the same time every morning before first pee.

Luckily for me I have a regular white collar type job so my alarm goes off every day at 6:30 to get me up and I still wake up that time on the weekends (even though I usually look at the clock and go back to sleep) so its easy for me to keep consistent.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Miss Shell posted:

Congratulations Lannie!

I think I'm going to have some trouble here. My cycles are not regular at all. The last three have been 34, 32 and 39 days. I'm not expecting them to right themselves because they were like this before I went on birth control. Looks like I'm going to be pretty much buying shares in the ovulation strip companies!

Seriously check out http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Anniversary/dp/0060881909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242225089&sr=8-1 and learn how to read your fertility signs!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I'm starting to get the feeling from charting my temp and my cervical fluid that I have a hypothyroid problem. The frustrating thing is I went to my GP in September suspecting the same problem. I have all but one or two of the symptoms of it back then. The doctor did a blood test and said I was normal.

I have almost all the symptoms in the TCOYF book for having it. (I shouldn't have 7 days of fertile cervical fluid in a row!)

So I'm saying gently caress it and I'm going to start to treat myself as if I do have the issue and try to treat it naturally and see if it improves. My mom has all the symptoms of hypothyroid too and she always asks doctors to test her and they always do blood tests and say she's fine.

It sucks though because I have to change my diet. No gluten for me :(

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Not to mention a lot of us (like me) were on the pill and we're not sure when our cycles are going to be normal again. It can be normal the first month after stopping or depending on what you're on and for how long up to a year. When the switch flips in your head and you want a baby now, those months wait can be freaking torture especially when everyone else around you is getting pregnant.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

krazynuts posted:

I saw a book on some morning show on TV called "What to Expect Before You're Expectig" (which is a play on the popular book "What to Expect When You're Expecting") It seemed like the exerpts they read were interesting. Like how random things make you more or less fertile. For example, the zinc in oysters makes you more fertile and somehow cough syrup helps too (not that you should down a bottle to get pregnant). And anti-histamines could make you less likely to get preggers. I apologize if this is any sort of re-post.

Cough syrup makes you produce more fertile cervical mucus and anti histamines dry it up!

I feel bad for posting a lot, but I'm scared to post on those mothering message boards because I might offend someone with my more...ah...not childish euphamisms.

So I've been searching around and finding that people take their basal temperature when they are checking for thyroid conditions by sticking the thermometer in their armpit for 10 minutes and taking the reading. Can I use this method for ovulatory purposes? I'm finding I sleep with my mouth open a lot more than I realize and my temps are all over the place, but my under arm temp seems to be pretty stable. I absolutely refuse to take my temperature vaginally. I could just see myself falling back asleep with a mercury thermometer up there and rolling over funny and breaking it.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Socratic Method Man posted:

errrr...

If having something in your vagina is "hardcore", pregnancy may not be for you! :(

Glass and mercury in the vag is pretty hardcore.

Fionnoulla posted:

This is how they taught us to take our baby's temperature when he was in the NICU. Keep in mind that the reading is going to be .5 to 1 degree lower than an oral temp. But basically, you need to be taking it the same way every day, so as long as you have an accurate thermometer and make sure you aren't sweaty and that the thermometer has skin contact rather than clothing, you should be ok, since you're looking for temperature changes from day to day.

Thats good to know. I think I'll just take it under my arm from now on. When I take it orally, my temp is all over the place in the 97 - 98 range (I think cause I sleep with my mouth open) but under my arm its been pretty consistent around 98. My husband felt left out and took his this morning and it was 96. At least I can tell him now not to freak out because it could be a whole degree off!

Alterian fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 10, 2009

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I'm now 15 dpo (if I did ovulate) and got a negative pregnancy test :sigh:

My husband keeps trying to get me to take them almost every day. I just get too depressed when it comes up negative. We decided not to tell anyone that we're trying for a baby which sort of sucks cause I have nobody to talk to about it but him. I guess the bright side is none of my friends have to listen to me angst.

Alterian fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 18, 2009

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Pixi posted:

I'm sorry Alterian. Not ovulating sucks rear end, and being unsure about it is worse. I know you're a charter, but ovulation tests and my fertility monitor have saved my sanity. I can handle the fact that I don't ovulate, but being unsure about it was driving me crazy.

You chart with Fertility Friend?

Yeah. If you read a couple of my past posts, I was using a digital thermometer and it was totally messed up for the first half of this cycle and I switched to a analog thermometer right after I would have ovulated so I have no freaking clue.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I've always wanted kids but I didn't really WANT to have kids NOW until maybe this past year to 6 months. I'm in a stable career, own my own home, and have a good handle on my money situation so I think thats helped me being able to relax a bit and be more open to listening to my subconscious wanting one.

My husband totally has a biological clock too so I don't know what you're talking about. He's already excited and likes to go off about how he can't wait to play with his kids and I'm not even pregnant yet.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Not knocked up yet. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate last month. I was really freaking stressed out of my mind. Thats all over with now and I'm fine. My period was totally wacked too. I just sort of spotted for 7 days and that was that. Usually my periods are pretty heavy.

I *think* I might ovulate sometime today or the next day or so. All signs point to it. So here's hoping!

I just know I'll get pregnant this month. We just booked a trip to Disney World for August. I'll get pregnant but I won't be able to go on any of the fun rides then :(

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

My temp jumped this morning. It was hovering around 97.4 before and it was 98.4 today. :aaa: so hopefully I ovulated. Fertility Friend .com tracking is being weird and telling me I ovulated like 6 days ago even though my temp back then was still low until today and I hadn't even started with the cervical fluid until like 3 days ago. I think it might be messed up. We'll see though!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Just got of the phone with my mom and now I'm super depressed.

Seems my trashy younger cousin is pregnant. Dammit.

This happened with my wedding too. I married my best friend I knew for years and had a decent length engagement to plan out a nice classy wedding. A couple months before mine she goes off an marries her abusive boyfriend. They're now divorced.

Now she gets pregnant before me by accident. :(

It might all sound stupid and petty, but I come from a large extended family (my mom is one of 10) I've always been the black sheep. My grandparents on my mom's side have never said a word to me since I was born even though we've all been at family functions. I've never had anything special in the family. I was going to be the first one of my generation to get married. We haven had a baby in the family since this cousin's older sister got accidentally knocked up about 8 years ago.

I haven't told anyone in my family that we're trying. Not even my mom. I don't think its any of their business and it would just add to the stress. It doesn't help that every time I talk to my mom on the phone she has to somehow work in the "are you pregnant?!" in some form or another. Then she had to call today and tell me this. I finally snapped at her and asked her if she just called to tell me this as a way of asking why I'm not having a kid yet. I could write a whole e/n thread about my relationship with my mom. Lets just say my therapist told me its a good idea not to live in the same city as her.

On the bright side, I DID ovulate this month. :dance:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I'm having good success in charting using an analog basal thermometer and taking it under my arm every morning. You can get them reasonably priced on amazon.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Chickalicious posted:

Then there's a tiny part of me that just got immensely sad about it because why isn't that me that's getting ultrasounds and baby presents and maternity shirts. Not to mention I think my period is about to start, so one more failed cycle. I feel like a Grade A loving jerk for even feeling this way.

I just posted a couple days ago in here about finding out my trashy cousin accidentally got knocked up so you're in good company!

I think I'm getting my period too. :(

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Is it ironic that before I'd freak out if my period was late and now I freak out if I get my period? :)

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I went off birth control in January and last month was the first time I ovulated. I had also been stressed out before then so who knows if that was a factor. It looks like I'll be ovulating in a day or two. I'll be in Disney World then. Maybe I'll have to name our first kid Donald.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Yay! I ovulated again this month! 2 months in a row now. It happened while I was on vacation at disney world. I'm feeling a lot better knowing things are working downstairs.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

If you're not getting the full uninterrupted hours of sleep it'll mess up your temp and make it seem higher too.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Ma_NiC posted:

I have a few more questions, for anyone who wants to answer.

1) At what point did you decide that you definitely wanted to start trying to have a baby?
We both just sort of talked about it and it seemed right since we are in a pretty good spot now

Ma_NiC posted:

2) When you decided that you wanted to start trying (or had at least set a date for the future), who did you tell?
Nobody knows we're trying. I don't want to deal with people asking me how its going. Its personal. My mom is also bothering me to have kids and if she knew I was trying, I think it would be way too stressful. She's pretty looney.

Ma_NiC posted:

4) For those of you who set a date for the future, how hard was it for you to wait?

Never really set a date so I can't really answer that!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Ma_NiC posted:

Why can't people just leave me alone and let me have one when we're ready? Anyone that knows myself and my husband well knows that he is out of a job right now and we can't really afford another mouth to feed at the moment. Has anyone else felt that pressured?

I also get it a bit from my mother in law too! Not as bad though. Whenever we visit she always asks when she'll get grandbabies. I hate hate HATE being told to do anything, especially when it comes to life choices.

It got so bad with my own mom I told my husband that maybe we shouldn't have any kids to spite her. She was telling me a couple months ago she was having psychic visions I was going to have a kid next spring. I posted about it earlier in this thread about how I found out my younger cousin accidentally got pregnant and she's using that against me as well it feels. She feels the need to tell me every little bit about her pregnancy so far, even though I've never been close to this cousin. I haven't seen her in over 3 years and I probably haven't held a decent coversation with her in 4 or 5. Do you know how infuriating it is to be trying to get pregnant and have to have your crazy mom not only pressure you to have a kid but tell you all about your pregnant cousin who didn't even mean to get pregnant? Luckily they all live a good 15 - 18 hour drive away!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Arrgh. I still have a couple days till I should get my period but I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I guess there's still a chance. I really thought I got pregnant this month. I'm having a lot of early symptoms like mild constant nausea, headaches, tired, peeing more, and my lower back hurts for no drat reason. I even had an implantation dip in my temp chart this month. Oh well. :sigh:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I do have the worst luck taking any sort of medical tests it seems.

Ovulation strips never work for me.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I got my period yesterday on day 17po and holy gently caress the first day was loving horrible. I was woken up at 5am with horrible cramps and I was bleeding all over the place. Thankfully its back to a normal period today. drat you period for not only being late and getting my hopes up but being a monster :argh:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I hope this isn't a dumb question. I was going to ask my gyno when I went in for a consultation but I totally forgot.

My ovulation tests came back sort of positive yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty sure positive this morning. We had sex in the middle of the night last night (yay for visiting family around ovulation time! We have to sneak around and have stealth sex like high school kids cause our bed is squeaky and our floors are squeaky) and today we're going to the ocean for the day. Do I have to worry about things getting washed out and the ocean water loving with all the fluids down there and making last nights work more or less useless? We've had sex more or less every other day for the past several days so I'm hoping to have a good store up there.

I had a consultation at the gyno on thursday. That was a bit promising. She looked at my charts (On chart 4 now!) and said it looks like I'm ovulating based on them but 7 days after my LH surge/Temp spike I have to go back to do a blood test and they're going to see how my hormones are doing. Does anyone know what they'd be looking for? I'd guess progesterone levels?

I hate reading ovulation tests. I'm pretty sure I got a positive today. If my family wasn't staying with me I would have taken a pic of it and posted it, but I don't want my mom to know we're trying because she'd be calling me every day asking me if I was pregnant yet and I don't need that stress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Lannie posted:

Yay, congrats on ovulating! (That sounded less lame in my head). The ocean won't wash away any deposits in your hoohah. Generally you pee some of it out after sex, but there's still a lot going further upward toward your cervix and behind your cervix that's protected.

Not sure what the blood test would be for. Progesterone seems likely but there are a few other hormones released around the time of ovulation. It would be too early to be looking for elevated HCG levels for most women. I've heard of people getting positive results at 6dpo, but it's rare. No harm in calling them up to ask.

Ovulation tests can be a bitch. Some people's levels are always somewhat elevated, so they always have some sort of a line and some people's levels are always too low and a line never shows up. I was lucky in that I didn't have any sort of line at all until the day or two before ovulation and then it was gone within a day or two. There was no mistaking it for me.

I would recommend checking your cervical mucus consistency and cervical height/softness. If you know what you're looking for, it should correlate with ovulation time. Generally around ovulation, cervical mucus looks like it has an (pre-cooked) egg white consistency. Your cervix (if you're used to how it regularly feels) should be lower and more squishy than usual. I could never tell the difference in my cervical mucus. I'd always sit there scratching my head saying "hunh" when reading TTC threads and people going on and on about it. I could however, always tell the difference in my cervix if I went looking for it. I would just about always get a cramp on the side I was ovulating from, so even without the tests, I could often tell when I was ovulating.

Fingers are crossed for you. I hope this is your month. Now onto the two week wait (i.e. hell. Well, at least it always was for me.).

Thats good that it all didn't get washed away. I knew it wouldn't really affect anything past my cervix, I'm just paranoid. Usually ovulation tests show absolutely nothing. Then yesterday there was a second line, but it wasn't as dark as the first line and today the line was darker, but not quite as dark as the first but it might just be the professional artist in me being picky. I guess I'm lucky that my cervical fluid is pretty apparent when it becomes fertile. I really hope I get pregnant this month so I don't have to deal with the Carolina summer and being really far along.

• Locked thread