Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ebjan
Feb 20, 2004

It took a year to get pregnant. At first I tried ovulation test sticks but never got the timing right, and charting then I read about Vitex Agnus Castus on a messageboard. I found some pre-natal pills with vitex took them for two months. On May 6th I had my son. Maybe without the vitex I would have still got pregnant but I felt that it didn't hurt to try it.

I would also like to add that two weeks after my postive test I was spotting. I had spotting off and on also for a year. I went to several doctors but none did an exam. The last doctor did do an exam after he told me I had a miscarriage and he would remove the remaining tissue. He was wrong I had a polyp, removing it would have caused a miscarriage. So if you have spotting issues and one doctor can't find the cause don't give up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebjan
Feb 20, 2004

Congrat Longpig get your rest and relax in now while you still can.

• Locked thread