Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

I'm a huge fan of how my X-Fi randomly re-assigns speaker outputs at the drop of a hat. Left front channel now routed to the subwoofer? Perfect.

Glad I didn't spring for an upgrade, I'm still using an Audigy 2 ZS card in my Win7 system and haven't had any issues at all. I was actually surprised Creative decided to even support Win7, but then again I remember that whole fiasco a while back with Vista when Creative decided not to support older cards, one of their employees created drivers for Vista, claims of Creative trying to screw people over and get them to buy new hardware they didn't need, etc etc...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU