Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
For the first time today I tried to open Pinnacle Studio 11 on Windows 7 64bit. It doesn't give me any error message. It kinda thinks for a second and then nothing. When I open the task manager, I see a studio.exe process.

I tried opening it in compatibility mode with the same results.

Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I don't know if this is the best place to ask this or not but I couldn't find a better place for it and didn't want to start my own thread.

I'm working at a real estate agency and one of the bosses today asked me to take this form:

and make a editable document on the computer with it. As it is now, it only exists as paper (god knows where the original file is). I began trying to do it in Excel but quickly gave up and moved over the Word. I felt like I was making progress, especially because I was trying to make it idiot-proof by making the empty fields the only editable thing in the document (basically turning it into a template). Where I ran into trouble was keeping everything in line. For example: when typing in a long field like an address, it would push the field to the right over further until it dropped down to the next line. Basically, I can't figure out how to keep everything where I want it and only have the entry fields stay a certain size.

I can try to explain this a different way if its confusing, or please feel free to redirect me to a better place to find the answer to this. I'm using MS Office 2010 on Win7.