Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
I use lastpass but bought 1password (on my iPhone) some years ago for quite a bit, but then noticed I had to buy a license for my Mac and PC as well. :( Is this different now somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
How is KeePass with cross platform over Windows PC, OSX and iOS? I use LastPass now and used 1Password before, but I don't want to pay some subscription fee if KeePass works without a headache over all three of those.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Is there an app or something to view crash logs for BSoD or certain games crashing? Recently Overwatch crashes for me and has given me BSoD twice with different reasons/causes. I'm on WIndows 10.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Thanks. I didn't know that. I thought I had to open a .dump file or something.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
What's the best way to run iMessage on Windows? My Macbook died recently and I'd like a way to send links etc to contacts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Is there a way to disable/remove RDP from Windows 10? I get that thing were it makes AltGr not working as usual.