Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WizardShotFood
Jun 18, 2001

Nuking nutrients.
After running the RC for a few weeks now I really want to get in on the preordering, but I cant find any participating store listed for the UK, anyone heard rumours of which stores or sites are going to be doing it? I'm hoping amazon at least but theres no info yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WizardShotFood
Jun 18, 2001

Nuking nutrients.

rolleyes posted:

Woop, I just snagged 1 x Win 7 Pro @ £80 and 1 x Win 7 Home Premium @ £45.

That'll do nicely.

Is that from ebuyer? Seems places are offering their own discounts on top, amazon is doing it for £89.

WizardShotFood
Jun 18, 2001

Nuking nutrients.
Yeah I tried amazon and they had a Pre-Order Now button and it was in my basket but now its gone again, so I think I'll wait till tomorrow when the dust has settled. Hope everyone doesnt go nuts and the 350 units or however many stores have sell out overnight...

WizardShotFood
Jun 18, 2001

Nuking nutrients.

Xachariah posted:

Do they only have 350 units available under the preorder promo?

gently caress, I'm waiting till I get a job sometime in the next month before buying it. Leaving it to the last minute. drat, I hope I can scrouge up enough money before they run out - I dont wanna pay double.

No I didnt mean that was the total amount, I was just going on the number ebuyer had available for preorder last night (which has sold out now), the other stores may have different amounts I'm not sure :)