Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhPlz
Jul 25, 2001

It's great that we have a minority as President, it's just a shame that he's a communist.

Thermopyle posted:

I use devcon to disable/enable the touchscreen on my tablet. I wrote a blog post about how to do it years ago for Vista, and I'm still using it on 7. You'll have to figure out which network adapter it is...

I have/had that same problem with my Fujitsu Lifebook. Knew there had to be a way to kick the driver, just didn't have time to look. Thanks for the info!

FWIW, I installed a tablet pen driver off Wacom's site a little over a week ago on Win 7 RC and I haven't had the problem return. That's probably several dozen sleep or hibernate cycles for me.

I can't imagine how these tablet manufacturers release a product never noticing that stylus stops responding after so many wakes. Fujitsu claims they've never heard of it (yea, right).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhPlz
Jul 25, 2001

It's great that we have a minority as President, it's just a shame that he's a communist.

m2pt5 posted:

I would love to get in on this screen saver, but their loving server went down a couple weeks ago and hasn't come back up yet, so anyone who doesn't already have it can't run it.

Says on the home page that they restored their server.