Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadus
Sep 11, 2003

Diviance posted:

Did anyone else get an email saying to sign up to host a Windows 7 Launch Party?

Be a part of Windows® history.
Host a Windows® 7 Launch Party.
Have Fun. Help Your Friends.
Receive a Signature Edition of Windows® 7 Ultimate.
You host the party. We’ll bring the favors.

I signed up simply because this is one of the few promotions I have seen that are available in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadus
Sep 11, 2003

Can anyone recommend a good walkthrough of new Windows 7/Vista features for a regular user?

We are going to begin bringin in Windows 7 desktops and laptops, where we had exclusively stuck with Windows XP in the past. I'd like to put a link to a brief, clear guide to what has changed and what is new, so I don't have to spend so much time training.

Has anyone come across such a guide?