Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
I am trying to find where I can select the order of network adapters to be used in windows, I am trying to get Titan Quest (whose networking is an abortion) working on my lan using hamachi - and it is suggested to order the adapters so that the game tries to use the hamachi connection before the other network connections.

Anyone know where to set this in 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

Switchblade Switcharoo

marshmonkey posted:

I am trying to find where I can select the order of network adapters to be used in windows, I am trying to get Titan Quest (whose networking is an abortion) working on my lan using hamachi - and it is suggested to order the adapters so that the game tries to use the hamachi connection before the other network connections.

Anyone know where to set this in 7?

this got lost on the last page, anyone know where to set this in windows 7?

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

Switchblade Switcharoo

Xenomorph posted:

Isn't in the same spot as in Vista?

Right click Network, go to Properties
On the left, click "Manage network connections"
On that window, hit Alt, then click Advanced -> Advanced Settings

You can then change the order of networking stuff.

found it, thanks!