Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
Are these new ones like the W7 Ultimate Retail, going to still diable itself next June, like the earlier builds? I searched a few pages and couldn't find mention, sorry if its already been discussed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
Is there a way to make specific folders inside windows explorer to show up as pinned icons. I would like to have one for music and pictures, and be able to change the icon for them.

That's another question..where can I change icons for the pinned programs.

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
Yep, exactly what I meant. Thanks

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
Is there a way to default 'Scale to 16:9 TV' option in MPC-HC? I want to be using this option right? I'm not messing up the AR when I have 'Keep Aspect Ratio' checked? I have a 1080p monitor and TV hooked up, and I'm playing back blu-rays mainly.

Also, what is the best antivirus program out now besides MSE? I know AVG is good but that was like 5 years ago when it was the SHSC recommendation.

I have one annoying spyware that tries to reroute me sometimes when I click on google hits, but it just tells me I need to disable AdBlock to view the webpage. I ran malwarebytes anti-malware with the latest updates on a full scan and it doesn't pick it up. I also ran hijack this and it found nothing unsafe.