Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Plaque Conspiracy posted:

Anyone else here been selected to host a windows 7 launch party?

I wonder if they'll actually send me my copy :/ there seem to be a lot of people hosting.

I'm confirmed, even though in my app I said I wouldn't be meeting some of their requirements (my apartment's too small for 10 people, for instance). I think they're just picking groups of people randomly and then whoever signs up first in each batch gets in.

I'm still going to be hosting a party, but this is going to be more of an excuse to do that rather than the actual focus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

illicitporpoises posted:

To anyone hosting a Windows 7 Launch Party, I hope you read the details.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm planning on doing a keyless install until I figure out where I want it permanently installed. If it turns out to just be a regular key, though, that'd be pretty cool.