Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
This is a tiny issue, but I haven't had any luck on Google with it. Is there any way to rearrange taskbar windows within a program group? I know you can drag the entire program groups themselves around the taskbar now, but is there any way to do that for the individual windows within a group? (Not splitting up the group, just changing the order within it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Slug in a Box posted:

I've been using TeraCopy for awhile, can anyone explain to me why it's a bad idea to use it over a network? I haven't ever tried, but I'd like to know the specifics out of curiosity. :)

It's an old SH/SC joke, there was a thread where the OP was warning people not to use TeraCopy over a network because of unrelated errors he got and it spiraled into silliness.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

akrob posted:

Some people are also bedazzled by new things, vista works perfectly fine, unless there are noticeable performance gains, why bother formatting?

Besides what everyone else said, what does Vista even have to do with people wanting a Windows 95-style start menu in Windows 7?