Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElPipiripau
Nov 20, 2005
STOP SIGNING YOUR POSTS WITH THAT GODDAMN EMOTICON

totalnewbie posted:

What explorer replacement software do you use? I've been using xplorer2 for several years and wondering if it's time for a change.

Specifically, we moved to a more cloud-sharepoint-heavy environment and xplorer2 doesn't seem to play well with it. I like that it has a mini-scrap window where I keep shortcuts (i.e. like a favorites bar) but it's been opening cloud-sharepoint locations in explorer instead of in xplorer when address is \\ACME.sharepoint.com@SSL\whatever

It opens properly if I use a bookmark, but ehh it's just one among several things kind of annoying me.

I use Total Commander, it is amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU