Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Xithyl posted:

Does anyone elses taskbar and/or window bar ever start flashing? I just installed this about 24 hours ago, and sometimes it'll flash until I minimize everything and open it back up.

Regardless of this little issue I'm having, I've loved my Windows 7 experience so far.

Happens to me too, and it's really annoying. It's mostly a problem with Windows Media Player, but Firefox will do it sometimes as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Casao posted:

Yeah. Fun fact - jump list can be activated by tapping an icon and dragging up, designed to help reduce the need for right click on a touch screen.

So THAT'S what's doing that. Every once in a while I'll try to switch windows by left clicking the icon in the taskbar and the menu would pop up instead. Now I know that it's because I moved my mouse .5mm up while clicking. Anyway to disable this?