Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Independence
Jul 12, 2006

The Wriggler

Josh Lyman posted:

doPDF is giving me weird PDFs where text isn't smooth and everything looks like it has been poorly resized.

How about CutePDF Writer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Independence
Jul 12, 2006

The Wriggler

Casao posted:

Is there a way, via command line, to disable/enable a network adapter? After waking from hibernate (possibly sleep too), my 1000HE can't detect a cable being plugged in until I disable/enable it. Apparently, people have the issue in XP too, so I'm guessing it's not 7 related. I figure it'd be a fairly quick thing to add something to do this on wake up to my ever growing list of task manager tasks. Can I do this?

Go to Network and Sharing Center, Change adapter settings, Rght Click on the LAN,-> Properties-> Configure-> Power Management->Uncheck "Allow the Computer to turn off this device to save power.

You may need a reboot but that should fix your issue.