Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I would like to experience a different WMD this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

You guys are kidding yourselves. The range on that thing will be 100.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

I'm hoping for ragdoll death animations. It's funny, but it gets boring when every other kill is a guy getting shot in the back and having his legs kick out from under him. Or, they get shot and collapse to their knees, which for a second looks like they're still alive.

I enjoy the current clipping deaths. It's like watching abstract art occur live.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Aliginge posted:

On a related note, I would like to a pistol other than the Desert Eagle being used in multiplayer FPS gaming for a change. That's just been the go-to pistol since CS.

50-30 loving damage per shot gently caress off.

Real men use a silenced starter pistol. :colbert:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

OMGWTFJohnny posted:

You are both terrible people. The M14 isn't hard to use at all with the red dot sight but good god are the iron sights terrible on it. I would much prefer no iron sights like the skorpion than have something that takes up half your vision.

It's really weird, too, because the iron sights on the M1 Garand in COD1 and 2 loving rule.